Rich Boy Who Drove In Bus Stop

boiledegg

This will never go to court.When i ehard about this tragic case i realy felt like trying to get many many people together and go to the court room with all the local newspapers and a couple of uk ones to highlight the injustice of a kid whoes parents are rich and can get away literally with murder.I love Thailand but this hi-so drivel realy is getting out of hand now.

He was out shopping with Mum in the Emporium a couple of months ago....

he must be a very polite boy to go out shopping with his Mum :D ; if I can read this news as it supposed to :o

Moo Ham is shopping with his mum, Sornram Theppitak continues to sing and entertain, while Chalerm's sons are ministry officials. Pathetic all the way around. I wonder if Pakorn Kasemwut Traffic Policeman Killed will get the same treatment as the above? Probably not, unless his family is well to do.

Edited by Frodo: Provide Link

Edited by frodo

Yeah gone till november cause the lil cock sucker was all shook up. I would like to see the daughter who lost her mother get a HUGE, American style lump some of money, AND the spoiled brat thrown in jail for life being someone's bitch. But in all reality he will through some chump change (less than 1 million baht) at her and walk.