New Email Scam!?

udon

Dear sir,

My names are John McCarthy Nomvethe,an attache to the consular of South Africa embassy in Malaysia.

Some couple of months ago,a Ghanaian named Nana Kwabena Boateng traveling with a false south Africa passport was arrested at Changi international airport in Singapore.At the time of his arrest, he was in possession of a box labeled "Diplomatic luggage"belonging to one Rev Nathaniel Battle of 640 bollenbacher street,san Diego California CA92114 and telephone number (619)-527-2799.

This diplomatic luggage was seconded to our consulate here in Malaysia for safe keeping pending the arrival of the owner Rev Nathaniel Battle.

This luggage contains $13.5million USD,up till now,effort to contact the

reverend in California has prove abortive with the above address and telephone number.

I urgently seek your assistance to come forward to claim this fund as his foreign partner and all assistance will given to you internally from the embassy.

Once the luggage is released to you, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum and 5% for for any expenses incurred personally and 65% for us that will assist in bringing and working from inside.

Further details will be given later or you call call +60162443704,

best regards,

Sincerely.

Thanks

John McCarthy Nomvethe.

"John McCarthy" Yeah, right! :o

Dear sir,

My names are John McCarthy Nomvethe,an attache to the consular of South Africa embassy in Malaysia.

Some couple of months ago,a Ghanaian named Nana Kwabena Boateng traveling with a false south Africa passport was arrested at Changi international airport in Singapore.At the time of his arrest, he was in possession of a box labeled "Diplomatic luggage"belonging to one Rev Nathaniel Battle of 640 bollenbacher street,san Diego California CA92114 and telephone number (619)-527-2799.

This diplomatic luggage was seconded to our consulate here in Malaysia for safe keeping pending the arrival of the owner Rev Nathaniel Battle.

This luggage contains $13.5million USD,up till now,effort to contact the

reverend in California has prove abortive with the above address and telephone number.

I urgently seek your assistance to come forward to claim this fund as his foreign partner and all assistance will given to you internally from the embassy.

Once the luggage is released to you, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum and 5% for for any expenses incurred personally and 65% for us that will assist in bringing and working from inside.

Further details will be given later or you call call +60162443704,

best regards,

Sincerely.

Thanks

John McCarthy Nomvethe.

"John McCarthy"  Yeah, right! :o

It is a bit of a change from the African and Nigerian offers Udon. Hit the delete button as I do. :D

I guess there are actually people who "fall" for it, 'cause there always more or the same coming, just different "twists". Must be true about the saying "a sucker born every.....". Delete, delete, delete. :o

It is genuine, an opportunity for a trustworthy, honorable citizen to help in this unusual, slightly off the record mission authorised by the SACAR(South African council administration for the retrieval of former apartheid related diverted funds and investments). Retired vice-consul Dr. G. Harrison Boullshito confirmed this in his private, confidential e-mail to me after my initial enquiries.

They have been unable to find assistance, until I volunteered, most people unjustly regard this as a scam. Of course they need to confirm who I am and require a bond as security, before they reveal the exact location of the suitcase and the secret combination of the lock. Chief justice R. Star Upyuorrs of Muggaidiut personally guarantees for the safety of the $ 20.000 I send them and the return of my passport, after indorsement and granting of diplomatic status.

I feel sorry for the many cynics, who turned down the chance to further a worthwhile course and reap a sizable reward in return. :o

It is genuine, an opportunity for a trustworthy, honorable citizen to help in this unusual, slightly off the record mission authorised by the SACAR(South African council administration for the retrieval of former apartheid related diverted funds and investments). Retired vice-consul Dr. G. Harrison Boullshito confirmed this in his private, confidential e-mail to me after my initial enquiries.

They have been unable to find assistance, until I volunteered, most people unjustly regard this as a scam. Of course they need to confirm who I am and require a bond as security, before they reveal the exact location of the suitcase and the secret combination of the lock. Chief justice R. Star Upyuorrs of Muggaidiut personally guarantees for the safety of the $ 20.000 I send them and the return of my passport, after indorsement and granting of diplomatic status.

I feel sorry for the many cynics, who turned down the chance to further a worthwhile course and reap a sizable reward in return. :o

NOW THAT IS FUNNY. That's a "twist" I hadn't heard before! :D:D:D:D

I read a hilarious internet report some time back about a group of IT college students that spent their weekends harassing the Nigerian scam crowd.

Basically they would create personalities that would respond and lead the Nigerians on and on with elaborate tales and finally agree to send them the big bucks. Usually the delivery is made to a Fedex style "hold for pickup" location. The key was this, they would send it to the wrong location about 400 kilometers away and put a valuation on it that would cause taxes to be paid. Also, they mistakenly checked the bill to recipient box only noticed after the box was shipped and with great apologies. So after a 400 kilometer ride through the bush and about 16,000 baht in shipping and delivery charges the Nigerian scammers would open the fedex in Nigeria to find..... well lets just say it was not the cash they expected.

Geeks can be dangerous with spare time on their hands.

I read a hilarious internet report some time back about a group of IT college students that spent their weekends harassing the Nigerian scam crowd.

Basically they would create personalities that would respond and lead the Nigerians on and on with elaborate tales and finally agree to send them the big bucks. Usually the delivery is made to a Fedex style "hold for pickup" location. The key was this, they would send it to the wrong location about 400 kilometers away and put a valuation on it that would cause taxes to be paid. Also, they mistakenly checked the bill to recipient box only noticed after the box was shipped and with great apologies. So after a 400 kilometer ride through the bush and about 16,000 baht in shipping and delivery charges the Nigerian scammers would open the fedex in Nigeria to find..... well lets just say it was not the cash they expected.

Slightly off topic but a similar "scam the scammer" story at http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/

Slightly off topic but a similar "scam the scammer" story at http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/

:o:D:D:D:D <tried to add alot more but not allowed? Fantastic, that was one of the best things i have read for a long time. Well worth reading it in full.

Noodles. :wub:-_-:(

Don't you just love it ? What can we do to even up with the entrepreneurs that offer we poor males a decent bit of length :D And the bloody Canadians offering meds online :o

:o:D:D:D:D <tried to add alot more but not allowed? Fantastic, that was one of the best things i have read for a long time. Well worth reading it in full.

Noodles. :wub:-_-:(

I promise I'm going to figure out out to use these quotes properly. In the mean time, that really, really, really, was an story worth reading. I for one don't like to be scammed and when I read a "true story" like that, I don't know, just seems like a little "payback" in a small way. An "excellent read all the way to the end!