Price Of

monty

Has anybody here recently built one of those walls made of rocks?

I need about 20 meters long by 2 meters high built, I got some quotes from local constructors, but rather high prices (around 3,000 Baht/sqm).

Love to find somebody doing it for under 2000 Baht.

Thing is, I built about 1 km of those walls with own staff.

So I know the cost price. 500% profit margin is a bit over the top for me :o

Unfortunately all the staff I used to have are upcountry, and for a relative small job it would be quite expensive to get them over here, plus most are occupied in other jobs...

Yeah there appears to be a good mark up on walls.I have had a house built for 1.5 million but i asked about a wall and was quoted 4200 per lock and i needed 110 locks which adds up to 462,000.Now bering in mind the cost of house i found this figure totally unacceptable.The land is 2 Rai.

I need about 20 meters long by 2 meters high built, I got some quotes from local constructors, but rather high prices (around 3,000 Baht/sqm).

We built a 20 meter wall at a cost of B1,600 per sq meter with a 30 cm deep foundation. Talked to the people but Chon Buri is too far for them. Lights included by the way!

finalwall.jpg

We built a 20 meter wall at a cost of B1,600 per sq meter with a 30 cm deep foundation. Talked to the people but Chon Buri is too far for them. Lights included by the way!

finalwall.jpg

Can you say where they are located? Too far too travel or what? Really nice looking wall!

• 2 weeks later...

finalwall.jpg

Can you say where they are located? Too far too travel or what? Really nice looking wall!

It is npot expensive

the wall here is very low

a good wall will last

if you want a good builde ri hav eone

excellent

finalwall.jpg

Thanks! Kamphaeng Phet province