Korat Go Go Bars

Eagle3

i cant imagine the talent in these bars considering the best go to bkk to make it.....lol.

Fair comment farang555

Although I will not admit to being a Go GO Bar expert :D , I will mention that one of our local GG bars in Surin has a constant weekly turn-around of girlies coming from all the usual grim places in Thailand. So, who knows you may be pleasantly suprised after you step over the locals rolling around on the floor. :o:D:D

Dave

Korat doesn't have real "gogo bars". Plenty of Karaoke (that could be expensive) and plenty of fish bowls.

If you click on the banner above (find you way in)... you will get plenty of information about Korat's nightlife in the appropriate section. The fish bowls are in the section FULL BODY MASSAGE...

1) Pussycat changed name to Zeed and is not doing well right now. I am not even sure if it's still open.

2) Coyote is also called "Matrix". They moved just to the building beside last year. It's still beside the new Panjadara Hotel.

On the same website, you can have a large map of the city. It's beside the restaurant #26 on this map.

If you are in Korat and enjoy the bar scene, I do recommend Bar Nana at Rachapruek hotel, Da Wan Deang or Ban Korat if you like Thai folk song, Update is you want a place open very late or the fun factory, a kind of disco just in front of Klang plaza 2. There are also many foreign bars. Just have a look on that website, they are all mentionned (I think) and there are google placemark (download google earth and you will see their exact location).

Enjoy Korat!

No luck with Go Go bars, but did find a few Issan hangouts that were interesting. As I was passing through I only had a limited time to enjoy all the fun.

Scrubbing bubbles and some hair conditioner would have made them ( female staff) far more appealing. :D

I offered my services. :o

:D

Edited by ilyushin

I went to Coyote and Zeed this weekend. Coyote is a small place with two girls dancing for about 20 minutes and then two other girls dance. Zeed is much bigger with seven girls dancing for five songs and then off for two. The girls did not take their clothes off at either place. But they are available to go out after the bars close at 2am. Most of the girls were attractive. There were 3 or 4 customers in Coyote and just me at Zeed. It was early though, between 9 and 10pm. The drinks are more expensive in Zeed, maybe that's why I was the only person in there.

So, if you're looking for Go Go bars similar to Bangkok or Pattaya, these are not it.

I went to Coyote and Zeed this weekend. Coyote is a small place with two girls dancing for about 20 minutes and then two other girls dance. Zeed is much bigger with seven girls dancing for five songs and then off for two. The girls did not take their clothes off at either place. But they are available to go out after the bars close at 2am. Most of the girls were attractive. There were 3 or 4 customers in Coyote and just me at Zeed. It was early though, between 9 and 10pm. The drinks are more expensive in Zeed, maybe that's why I was the only person in there.

So, if you're looking for Go Go bars similar to Bangkok or Pattaya, these are not it.

Hi Eagle3

I think you need to do a little bit more ground work.

If the bars in Korat are anything like those here in Surin, they dont come alive till after 11pm :o

Dave

If the bars in Korat are anything like those here in Surin, they dont come alive till after 11pm :o

Dave

How true.......................A customer recently said to me " Surin is boring. There is nothing to do after ten oclock"

I replied " No, there is nothing to do before 11 oclock"

Actually the most up to date edition of Lonley Planet lists Surin as " A small town with a surpisingly wild nightlife"

Dave

How true.......................A customer recently said to me " Surin is boring. There is nothing to do after ten oclock"

I replied " No, there is nothing to do before 11 oclock"Actually the most up to date edition of Lonley Planet lists Surin as " A small town with a surpisingly wild nightlife"

One of my favourite places in Surin - The FC - also by known by some as The Fossil Conservation, :D

is certainly most lively before 10 (in the evening) :D ...... ah..well...the clientele are :D

Dave is right. Bars in Korat starts at 10, like at Ban Korat, Friday and Saturday.

Da wend deang is OK at eleven. Same as U-Bar.

I would think Bar nana is more midnight. Probably update is 1 am... I am off the "bar scene" and bars in Korat are not

the same as in Pattaya or Udon Thani.

So, Zeed and Coyote, not before 11 pm.

Before that, you go to Need, or Dok Mai Cafe, happyland, have a meal and a beer. Nice waitresses.

Or in a foreign restaurant like Pizza Shop, Chez-Andy, Bee's or many places in town.

Or in any of the foreign bars, like George and Dragon, Swindlers, Sport and Cocktails, Mojo's (brand new).

at 2am, you go to update...or Bar Nana.

And the fish bowls are in the nightlife section of the website above.

Closing at 1 am, more or less.

There are some new activities, on the soi, beside George and Dragon. One Karaoke bar and 2 Thai bars and restaurant like bar Ku. It's brand new, open until 5 am...

[

One of my favourite places in Surin - The FC - also by known by some as The Fossil Conservation,

So that's why you can't stay away from the place :D

mmmmm yes......I like to be the younger :o

• 1 year later...
new danish bar in Korat see http://www.anders-jensen.com/DanishBar.html

Interesting staff vacancy you have there. :)

Job

We are always looking for more English speaking staff.

Job information:

- Working hours is from 17.00 til 24.00

- Cocking for party's

- Cleaning

- Opening and closing the bar

- Tip's will be shared equali between all staff everyday

- Salary paid day by day

- Serving

- Making cocktail and drink's

Contact us for more information.

Edited by ThaiBrat