90 Day Reporting - Suan Phlu - 7 Day Grace Period

i have to do my next 90 day report on the 15. august. end of this months i am moving to an other place (just 800 meter). does anyone know what i have to do? thanks naamjai

You are supposed to notify them within 24 hours.

However when I did this in Samui they did not understand what it was and threw the form in the bin.

Edited by Lite Beer

Make your normal report. You can ask but expect you will be told to just use your new address at your next scheduled report. Your new landlord should be reporting you and Immigration police are not normally prepared to do the 24-48 hour change of address reports for the huge number of cases that would be required if immigration act rules were strictly enforced.

Immigration police are not normally prepared to do the 24-48 hour change of address reports for the huge number of cases that would be required if immigration act rules were strictly enforced.

Unless you live in Hua Hin of course. :o

Though I'd love to see how they would deal with it if EVERYONE in Hua Hin reported as per the act requires.

And I have not seen any enforcement report from Hua Hin in some time. Do you have a recent experience?

I have to admit that it's been 5 months or so since registering at my address, when I was "warned" that the householder needed to register me as well as me turning up at immigration. I was granted an additional 24 hrs for the householder to register me or "face an 800 baht fine". I returned the following day with the householder's paperwork and all was smiles.

Edited by Marvo

i recently did the 90 in bkk

i was just one day over the 7 day grace

2000 baht fine!!! :o

the only good thing was

the lady indicated to me i could come back at 'anytime' to report and pay

i paid right away and reported just to keep everything on the up and up

got a stamp that took 1/2 passport page :D