Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya

MMR

Or, better to be safe than sorry. Telephone in advance to Mr. T, +66-38-720-318 or +66-81-258-7716. Mr. T operates Pattaya's most reliable and efficient driving service. I've used the service for years and one of Mr. T's drivers have always been there at the appointed time and place and driving a fairly new car.

Do you really want to be haggling at 23:00 after a 12 hour journey?

The last time I used him, May '08, was from Don Muang to Pattaya, 1150 including tolls. I would imagine, Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya would be less.

Or, better to be safe than sorry. Telephone in advance to Mr. T, +66-38-720-318 or +66-81-258-7716. Mr. T operates Pattaya's most reliable and efficient driving service. I've used the service for years and one of Mr. T's drivers have always been there at the appointed time and place and driving a fairly new car.

The last time I used him, May '08, was from Don Muang to Pattaya, 1150 including tolls. I would imagine, Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya would be less.

Thanks for Mr. T's phone number. I also used his service once before, and it was excellent and reasonable.

Same as johnnyk. Taxi booked with Mr T, and usually manage to get someone to share with conversations with fellow passengers at checkin,departure lounge,aircraft and immigration queue at Suvarnabhumi. Fare 1200 baht. 600 each plus 100 each for tip.

Not trying to be funny, but can I assume Mr. T would speak reasonably good English? I'm looking for a reliable driver in September - if I called from Ireland, you think it would be okay?

Hi joe552

Mr. T can also be contact by email [email protected] I used him in April, 2008 , got a van for 4 guys with golf bags & suitcases 1600 Baht .

He's office is in front of Areca lodge on Soi Dianna.

I have also used him last September, 2007 for 1200 baht from Survarnabhumi to pattaya.

Edited by kfcking

i can confirm that although i have never used Mr. T's services. but a bunch of friends who visit Pattaya several times a year are quite happy with the service.

I always use Image Limo, they office in Pattaya, and have great and easy web page where u can do your order.

Excellent drivers, cars, safety and skills to even speak english. Price, well, if u have flu 10 to 12 hours you would

love to have some quality and comfort waiting you in airport and you just need to handle yourself to driver who

will take you thrue mass to your private car, helped you to sit on backseat, offering drinks and cool towels and

soft music - aah priceless - well almost, something like 2 500 thb + tips, sure express tolls inc. :o

Go up to arrivals and get a Taxi dropping off a passenger Never paid more than 800 Baht doing it this way 1000 with Tip and Tolls

OMG.

Then people say Russians are tight asses.

None of them would have imagined being such a scum when in a foreign country.

They never ask for 600B shitholes to stay at (+ pool and the Internet as tatooed westerners do).

Russians, yes, changing Pattaya, yes.

- well almost, something like 2 500 thb + tips, sure express tolls inc. :o

Think i'll stick with the bus at 110 bht. 2390 can go quite a long way in Pattaya.

As for peeps paying 800bht from arrivals. 800 as a back load rate is excellent money for the driver (I can assure you it doesn't get booked as 800!!"). If you hadn't been there, he'd have been returning alone (boring) & paying own fuel.

Lets look at this way, 800 x 2 x say 3 times a day x 6 days a week x 4 weeks a month = well over 100,000 allowing for some empty runs. Wish i could put an airport taxi on in Thailand!

Waitress salary? bht 4000 a month is good.

Guys take truck loads out of England for fuel money only, even paying own ferry sometimes, because the profit is to made on the "out load" being collected in Europe.

- well almost, something like 2 500 thb + tips, sure express tolls inc. :o

Think i'll stick with the bus at 110 bht. 2390 can go quite a long way in Pattaya.

Yes, 2390 can go a long way anywhere in the LOS. But, I stated, I paid Mr. T 1150, from Don Muang to Pattaya, I would think Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya would be less since it is a shorter distance & time.

However, the OP stated he was arriving at 23:00.

Are there buses leaving the airport for Pattaya after midnight?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I can recommend Mr T ( Taxi) in Pattaya, used his service for years, reliaible and reasonable cars.

About 3- years ago he came from Pattaya to our apartment in Bkk and collected my wife and I and some belongings in his minibus and drove us up to Udon Thani and I think it cost me 4000 Baht which I consider was very reasonable.

I am sure that we could have got someone cheaper if we had wanted to haggle but having done some cab driving in the uk in my younger days I understand what a crap job it is having to work 10 - 12 hours a day picking up all kinds of idiots who think you are here or the pleasure of it and dont want to pay the correct fare.

When you consider the distance involved, the drivers time, the cost of maintainance and eventual replacement of the vehicle along with the insurance and dont forget he then has to drive back to Pattaya he price is peanuts.

Whatever service you use, do make sure you stop regularly on the way for food and refreshments, and make sure you pay for the drivers food and refreshments please, it really s peanuts and as someone pointed out your camera equipment likely cost a year or two's salary for most Thai's.

Enjoy your trip an dplese post the details when you get time.

Roy gsd

Not trying to be funny, but can I assume Mr. T would speak reasonably good English? I'm looking for a reliable driver in September - if I called from Ireland, you think it would be okay?

Hi

Mr T ( Taxi that is, not the other one!) is a nice guy and he speaks good english.

roy gsd

- well almost, something like 2 500 thb + tips, sure express tolls inc. :D

As for peeps paying 800bht from arrivals. 800 as a back load rate is excellent money for the driver (I can assure you it doesn't get booked as 800!!"). If you hadn't been there, he'd have been returning alone (boring) & paying own fuel.

Lets look at this way, 800 x 2 x say 3 times a day x 6 days a week x 4 weeks a month = well over 100,000 allowing for some empty runs. Wish i could put an airport taxi on in Thailand!

Waitress salary? bht 4000 a month is good.

Guys take truck loads out of England for fuel money only, even paying own ferry sometimes, because the profit is to made on the "out load" being collected in Europe.

Hi

The question you should be asking yourself is would you be willing to drive from Bkk airport to Pattaya for £13.50p

I dont think so..........

Northern Monkey's wanting something for F.A. is not that unusual bet you used to peel oranges in your pockets at school

rather than share it.............. :o:D

roy gsd

Edited by roygsd