Any One Out There To Ride With

HardKnocs

Hi, anyone out there that would like to ride on the weekends? or knows where is a good place to ride too? all riders and bikes welcome, I drive a Yamaha Racing sport bike, anyone interested in riding or knows where there is a nice drive around bangkok (thats where i live) pls let me know. thank you

Hi, anyone out there that would like to ride on the weekends? or knows where is a good place to ride too? all riders and bikes welcome, I drive a Yamaha Racing sport bike, anyone interested in riding or knows where there is a nice drive around bangkok (thats where i live) pls let me know. thank you

You may want to try the GT-Rider forum (have to google the web address). They appear more geared towards sport bikes (though us Harley types are welcome as well, even if we don't have tattoos and beer bellies) :o

If you have a problem finding the site, send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

You may want to try the GT-Rider forum (have to google the web address). They appear more geared towards sport bikes (though us Harley types are welcome as well, even if we don't have tattoos and beer bellies) :o

If you have a problem finding the site, send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Ok thanks, I checked it out but not really what I was looking for (touring thailand) I'm just looking for people to ride with somwhere (not too far) around bkk, if you know pls let me know. thank you

Ok thanks, I checked it out but not really what I was looking for (touring thailand) I'm just looking for people to ride with somwhere (not too far) around bkk, if you know pls let me know. thank you

This isn't your post here too is it ?

Want To Ride Big Bikes On The Weekend

No i tried to send that person a PM ut never got any response back, so .. if you know of anyone else please let me know. Thanks

This isn't your post here too is it ?

Want To Ride Big Bikes On The Weekend

No i tried to send that person a PM ut never got any response back, so .. if you know of anyone else please let me know. Thanks

Good start would be on Tuesday nights at 8.00pm to go to Guliver's on Soi 5. and have a beer with Thaisuperbike guys. I can't be there this week but send me a PM or a phone number and I will let you know if/who is going. Or go to Yahoogroups, Thaisuperbike, and join the newsgroup. There are a few rig pigs? and merchant marine types who come here to ride every few weeks.

Some guys ride with Devil Bike (mostly Thais but who cares) there is a website.

Good start would be on Tuesday nights at 8.00pm to go to Guliver's on Soi 5. and have a beer with Thaisuperbike guys. I can't be there this week but send me a PM or a phone number and I will let you know if/who is going. Or go to Yahoogroups, Thaisuperbike, and join the newsgroup. There are a few rig pigs? and merchant marine types who come here to ride every few weeks.

Some guys ride with Devil Bike (mostly Thais but who cares) there is a website.

Thanks, I will yahoo that group, but do these guys only ride at night? and not to be mean but i rather ride with farang you know? thanks for the info

Thanks, I will yahoo that group, but do these guys only ride at night? and not to be mean but i rather ride with farang you know? thanks for the info

I can go for rides. I don't get up till 12. So call after 12 - 027306606 Name is Rick

somwhere (not too far) around bkk
If you've got weekends free, I'd seriously recommend going off to Kanchanaburi, Hua Hin, Khao Yai or even just Pattaya. Leave early Saturday, return Sunday. A big bike really needs to get out of Bangkok. Even the surrounding areas and suburbs have terrible traffic.

A good idea would be to check out the Dreamchasers Bike event at BITEC Bang Na this Saturday- 

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycl...18.html#23106. 

http://www.dreamchaserthai.com/

I'm sure you'll meet a few westerners there. I'll be on the red S2R wearing a white Ducati shirt.

(though us Harley types are welcome as well, even if we don't have tattoos and beer bellies)
Harley types without tattoos and beer-bellies?

:o

Edited by RusticCharm

somwhere (not too far) around bkk
If you've got weekends free, I'd seriously recommend going off to Kanchanaburi, Hua Hin, Khao Yai or even just Pattaya. Leave early Saturday, return Sunday. A big bike really needs to get out of Bangkok. Even the surrounding areas and suburbs have terrible traffic.

A good idea would be to check out the Dreamchasers Bike event at BITEC Bang Na this Saturday-

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycl...18.html#23106.

http://www.dreamchaserthai.com/

I'm sure you'll meet a few westerners there. I'll be on the red S2R wearing a white Ducati shirt.

(though us Harley types are welcome as well, even if we don't have tattoos and beer bellies)

Ok cool, thanks man, oh and i herd its hel_l to try to bring a bike here by yourself, is there a loophole? like i want to bring my gsxr 750 here, but i dont want to pay so much, how do these so caklled importers do it? do they really pay all that money thinking they will sell all the bikes thei import?

Eh? Hardknocs is banned already? =\

It would appear that he was (possibly) here under a different knickname previously, which also got banned. His first post was pretty similar, though slightly toned down from the first post of the other person (that post/topic was deleted entirely and the user banned).

(forum rules. Can't have multiple accounts/knicknames, and once banned, aren't allowed back under a new name)

I know ! It's almost sacrilegious isn't it ! :D

I'll start working a little more seriously on the beer belly, but tats are definitely out (so are pony-tails and huge moustaches). Fortunately they don't seem to be a requirement here anyways !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi HardKnocs,

I am in the process of relocating back to BKK ( Future Park area)... PM me for details on how to reach you. I have a little CBR 929 (does the trick to get around) but agreeing with the other posts - good idea on weekends if free to open the bike up - head to Pattaya, maybe even meet up with Jesters MC to pay a social call.

Cheers!

Hi HardKnocs,

I am in the process of relocating back to BKK ( Future Park area)... PM me for details on how to reach you.

Cheers!

Hahaha, you're a little late. Mr HardKnocs got the big "B" (Banned) awhile ago. :o

But he could be back under a new name though. Might try GT-Riders and see if he's logged in there (but maybe a different name there as well).

Hi HardKnocs,

I am in the process of relocating back to BKK ( Future Park area)... PM me for details on how to reach you.

Cheers!

Hahaha, you're a little late. Mr HardKnocs got the big "B" (Banned) awhile ago. :o

But he could be back under a new name though. Might try GT-Riders and see if he's logged in there (but maybe a different name there as well).

Ouch! What happened? (OK - I have been reading the posts before my 2nd cup of coffee!)

(lol)

The GT-Rider site is not just about touring Thailand. If you go into the forum you will see a lot of information on day rides and people looking for someone to ride with, many times for just a couple hours ride. I must admit there is not a lot of input from Bangkok but there are more and more participants from Phuket and other areas. You should still give GT-Rider a shot and put up a post IMHO. As a regular contributor to that site I can assure you that you would be more than welcome.

The GT-Rider site is not just about touring Thailand. If you go into the forum you will see a lot of information on day rides and people looking for someone to ride with, many times for just a couple hours ride. I must admit there is not a lot of input from Bangkok but there are more and more participants from Phuket and other areas. You should still give GT-Rider a shot and put up a post IMHO. As a regular contributor to that site I can assure you that you would be more than welcome.

Hi Silverhawk_usa,

Sounds good! Thanks for the info.

The GT-Rider site is not just about touring NORTHERN Thailand. If you go into the forum you will see a lot of information on day rides and people looking for someone to ride with, many times for just a couple hours ride. I must admit there is not a lot of input from Bangkok but there are more and more participants from Phuket and other areas. You should still give GT-Rider a shot and put up a post IMHO. As a regular contributor to that site I can assure you that you would be more than welcome.

Agree

Edited by dotcom

Hey all! If the weather looks good I'm going to ride from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park tomorrow (Saturday)- Probably overnight in Pak Chong or somewhere around the park. Though if anyone has a better idea / itinerary I'm flexible.

Anyone interested in going for a ride give me a call! 0868052274

Let the Good Times Roll!

Tony

0827NinjaSm.jpg

Hey all! If the weather looks good I'm going to ride from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park tomorrow (Saturday)- Probably overnight in Pak Chong or somewhere around the park. Though if anyone has a better idea / itinerary I'm flexible.

Anyone interested in going for a ride give me a call! 0868052274

Let the Good Times Roll!

Tony

0827NinjaSm.jpg

Hi Tony,

Sounds like a good ride! I will have to catch you the next time around... Still packing up the house for the move back to Bangkok!