Pattaya Tv News Monday Night Case Involving A Child.

Cuban

The case relates to a older gentleman (70 something from America) that had come to an arrangement with a poor Thai family to provide funds to the family and sponsor a child's education in return for a 5 year old girl spending some time with the gentleman in question.

I make not comment about such an arrangement so as not to provoke an obvious conclusion.

The thing that was out of the norm was the way the news report focused that the complaint from the family involved was that the child was spending too long at the man's house.

The police questioning of the child suggested that it was not a healthy situation and the man was arrested...

I strikes me that the complaint from the family was one of breach of contract rather than protection of their child.

This topic has all the hallmarks of suggestions of child molestation which will no doubt soon bring out the `hang em high` brigade and the `chop em off` contingent.

Topics which appear to be or are related to child molestation cases are closed and further information added if deemed appropriate.

Closed.