Internet

CCCP

I'm my apartment i don't pay for the internet monthly as i have the faciltiy at work. However 4 weeks ago I purchased a 300 bht 10hr/15 day token from the reception, Inside the concealed slip is a user name and password. Four weeks on and 290hrs later my internet is still working using the same password and username, and now i'm thinking maybe i will be charged.

Baring in mind reception didn't take a room number, and assuming it should auto expire after the agreed usage, is there anyway they can track what i have used. Should i expect a wopping bill when i leave, or do count myself lucky and continue using and accepting a freebie.

Anyone had a similar issue?

Baring in mind reception didn't take a room number, and assuming it should auto expire after the agreed usage, is there anyway they can track what i have used.
Yes, this infomation can be tracked in router logs - I assume you have been using a wireless connection.
Should i expect a wopping bill when i leave, or do count myself lucky and continue using and accepting a freebie.
I would expect not, if they are not monitoring the usage to the 10 hour limit within a set number of days I doubt they have the system under such control to issue usage bills.

• 2 weeks later...