Advise On Selling Condo

bkkexplorer

I'm not sure if this topic belongs here so please rediect me if needed.

I'm helping a friend (he's too busy with other business) sell his condo (looking for buyers) without going through any agents. The problem is that this is all new to me and need some advise. Maybe Steve or Greg can help out here...

My question is after I find a buyer, what would be the recommended procedure to seal the deal. A contract would be needed between the two parties upon confirmation of a sale. Is there a company that could supply me the required contracts for when this happens and also come in to finalize everything after initial work (finding/ showing potential buyers the condo) is done.

Thanks All.

I'm helping a friend (he's too busy with other business) sell his condo (looking for buyers) without going through any agents. The problem is that this is all new to me and need some advise. Maybe Steve or Greg can help out here...

My question is after I find a buyer, what would be the recommended procedure to seal the deal. A contract would be needed between the two parties upon confirmation of a sale. Is there a company that could supply me the required contracts for when this happens and also come in to finalize everything after initial work (finding/ showing potential buyers the condo) is done.

Thanks All.

Thanks All.

Hi

you may sign with the buyer an agreement for sale and ask a deposit which wouldn't be refundable if the buyer changes his mind.. But the agreement for sale is not compulsory and if the buyer has all required documents (mainly the certificate proving the money came from abroad in foreign currency issued by his bank if he is a foreigner) and if you have the document of the condo manager stating you cleared all the community charges plus the channot.. you can proceed straight to land office, receive the payment and make the transfer of paper.. If you friend is not there he has to give you a proxy and the forms are available in land office

All the best