Booking Hotel Question

Isabellla

Online bookings! I would compare several sites and then compare it to the price of the Hotels website.....Be aware that you must shop around, some of the prices from online sites are ridiculous, others are very good value for money..up to 70% savings off the walk in rate......

Agree with fourbath.

But that's not the cheapest one. Must compare prices but the main concern is the high season. :o

However you book up if you are looking at the December period i would suggest you book up quickly or you may find yourself having to take what you can get.

Thanks thaiflyer1 for your recommendation.

What do you think about Pattaya in December specially weather and prices?

Last time in Pattaya was almost 7 years ago but still to fly to Thailand to other places. WOuld like to try other places excep Phuket 3 times there, Hua Hin and forget Koh Samui.Personally don't like Koh Samui as hotels are right on the beach and like open space, big garden and big swmming pool for this kids including me :o:D

You/ll of find Pattaya has changed quite a bit in the last 7 years......Seems to bit hotter this year than normal, usually November/December the tempreture drops by a few degrees but not this year. Regarding what Pattaya is like in December.........tends to be very busy. Give you idea of centrally located hotels and prices all the ones on the following link are on Soi 13 (well the first 4 anyway) and none of them existed 7 years ago.. http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/ but you better be quick to book up.

Best bet would be just to arrive, look around for a room for one night to give you time to find a better/more suitable place for the remainder of your stay.

It will certainly be hard finding places accepting online bookings for this period...

My opinion is you'll always find a place to sleep the first night! (but i've always been a bit adventurous :o )

If you book a hotel thru the net, check and make sure it is the hotels web page you are looking at and not a booking agency. Other wise you might end up paying a middle man half the cost of your room charge just for taking the reservation.

I agree with the previous poster, wait until you get there and look around for a good room with a good price. The pictures of rooms on the net are not exactly what you will recieve. The magic of photography makes them look alot nicer than reality.

If you do decide to book a room on the net just do it for 1 or 2 days so you can look around else where if your not satisfied. There are millions of rooms so do not worry about not being able to find one.

good luck

PKG