Skydiving And Aircraft In Pattaya

scratt

Hi all...

If any of you fancy getting out in the daylight this weekend (aftre listening to the Gigamix)... Remember the Sun is GOOD for you...

We are opening our new Drop Zone and Air Park just outside Pattaya.

http://www.skydivethailand.com

http://www.pattaya-sunanndfun.com

The Pattaya Sun and Fun event runs from 11th to the 14th and will have skydving, microlights, aircraft, BBQs etc. etc and is all in honour of Her Majesty the Queen.

Come visit and look me up! :o:D

###### why cant we be doing something like this on Phuket ???

Skydiving I was up to about 30 jumps and getting more distance freefalls.. My paraglider is back home and my Hang glider got sold..

I would consider part share purchasing on a Microlight if anyone else wanted to get together dwn here and we could find a way to make it happen.. Or a powered Paraglider setup (wing and enclosed rotor backpack).. lots of fun..

If you ever were able to have a southern roadshow count me in !!!

I'd love to do another tandem. Done it in NZ in 2001. ###### awsome. What a buzz. It cost 210NZ$. Cant afford to do it here at the prices quoted. When i get to Oz i want to do the training to do solo. If anyone is reading this and can afford to do it.

I say. DO IT! You will not regret it.

I'd love to do another tandem. Done it in NZ in 2001. ###### awsome. What a buzz. It cost 210NZ$. Cant afford to do it here at the prices quoted. When i get to Oz i want to do the training to do solo. If anyone is reading this and can afford to do it.

I did it too in NZ in 1999. bungie-jumping as well. ATVs are good fun too.

Wher in Nz did you do it? The tandem jump that is. I cant do a bungy. I want to, but i had a op on my brain a few years ago. So the pressure thing is a NO! NO!

Wher in Nz did you do it? The tandem jump that is. I cant do a bungy. I want to, but i had a op on my brain a few years ago. So the pressure thing is a NO! NO!

Jockstar .... What is going on with your Avatar...? :o

totster :D