Bed Suprerclub Bangkokgay Night

yabbit

Yeah have been and it's boring. Singaporean queens and other gay tourists who are on vacation posing! I went last year twice and frankly quite surprised it's still going on, but just spoke to my bf and he says it is but same old scene as before.

There is a new place called "Colors" at Club Culture at Pyathai. BF says it's great and all local university talent who are quite friendly.

• 1 month later...

i've been there a number of time, and i thought i'll share why i like it.

1) i did not see money boys and the hungry sex tourist hungry to go out with a boy 3 time less his age and weight.

2) less crowded and the crowd is smaller which make it easier to make friend and have random conversations.

3) if you go there a number of time the staff and waitress they start to know you and greet you.

4) true you have those having no idea it is a pink night :o but then this is bangkok where who you are does not matter.

what i look for is not to have a date , but more to make new friends and chat with new people and i don't find places like DJ stations or others the ideal place. or at least for me.

Go where you feel comfortable and happy but please don't be so judgemental about others and why they go elsewhere. Ask yourself why there are so many moneyboys around ... there's a market for them!

My guess is that you are in the minority who doesn't go with the DJ crowd and then after 2.30am to GOD... no problem.

As for "if you go there a number of time the staff and waitress they start to know you and greet you" you get that everywhere in Thailand, even in my local 7/11, it's nice but it's nothing to get excited about.

Go where you feel comfortable and happy but please don't be so judgemental about others and why they go elsewhere.

i agree with you here, i just did say i prefer a club on another because of this but i did not say if it is good or bad what other people do.

i might say that a restaurant is better than another for me because food is not too spicy but it does not mean i consider people loving spicy food as bad or good people.

Ask yourself why there are so many moneyboys around ... there's a market for them!

indeed there is a market for them.

Yeah have been and it's boring. Singaporean queens and other gay tourists who are on vacation posing! I went last year twice and frankly quite surprised it's still going on, but just spoke to my bf and he says it is but same old scene as before.

There is a new place called "Colors" at Club Culture at Pyathai. BF says it's great and all local university talent who are quite friendly.

*snickers*