Best Place To Bleach Hair

whitethai

Anyone possibly know the best place*s to get your hair bleached?

When my hair ws bleached I was put under this darlek looking thing with steam coming out of it for fifteen minutes.

But I need to know the best place to go thanks

There are some nice Hair salons in BIG C where you will probably get a good job done, there are a lot of salons around Pattaya nearly on every Main road and Soi, i dont think you will have a probelm finding one. I myself do my own, as the shop never does it how i want it. good luck.

Why would you bleach your hair?

Have you been watching TV for too many hours?

Why would a guy bleach his hair?

...okay

Bleach your hair with lemon juice...a girlfriend of mine did that

I have no idea why a guy would want to bleach their hair....hang on

Clorax....Fresh Meadow

I think that will work it works for washing....this stuff ruined some of my best lingerie...when I put it in the washer...drunk of course.

Scotty beam me up....it's getting weird down here.

Why would you bleach your hair?

Have you been watching TV for too many hours?

Why would a guy bleach his hair?

...okay

Bleach your hair with lemon juice...a girlfriend of mine did that

I have no idea why a guy would want to bleach their hair....hang on

Clorax....Fresh Meadow

I think that will work it works for washing....this stuff ruined some of my best lingerie...when I put it in the washer...drunk of course.

Scotty beam me up....it's getting weird down here.

I covered up the grey cut all my long hair and now look ten years younger. Best thing I ever did gone from being invisible to Women to visible you know how it is in UK canot wait to get back to Thailand will do even better with the ladies than first time I was there last year yep only discovered Thailand last year

I covered up the grey cut all my long hair and now look ten years younger. Best thing I ever did gone from being invisible to Women to visible you know how it is in UK canot wait to get back to Thailand will do even better with the ladies than first time I was there last year yep only discovered Thailand last year

Have been pretty ill this week. This is probably the first time I've smiled today. Thank you, whitethai, you are my new hero

Have been pretty ill this week. This is probably the first time I've smiled today. Thank you, whitethai, you are my new hero

Pleasure even if yu taking the PPPPPPPP you gotta laugh at life

however I was not laughing yesterday or today as I am in pain from someone knocking me off my bicycle opening their car door my muscles are really bruised and can hardly walk it will take months to heal properly again I know I had it before few years back.

I knw I should have just got on a plane this week back to LOS