Big C On Kp

Interesting, because my husband heard from the owner of the land that it was not on, only a couple of months ago. He also heard from the owner of another piece of land in Ban Kai that it was going in there, the land had been bought and paid for, this a couple of weeks ago.

I hope you are right that it is in Ban Tai, as I really do not want a Big C that close to my house. :o

Yep it's the Limpipong land by the klong.

Wonder what impact it will have on the lady bars? Doesn't fit exactly the wholesome image large brands like to manufacture!

And no of course there isn't a need for a Big, just like there is no need for 3 7-11s within 5 mins walk of each other in the centre of TS!

Wonder what impact it will have on the lady bars? Doesn't fit exactly the wholesome image large brands like to manufacture!

And no of course there isn't a need for a Big, just like there is no need for 3 7-11s within 5 mins walk of each other in the centre of TS!

3 7-11s in thong Sala now? Where is the third?

3 7-11s in thong Sala now? Where is the third?

outside Thongsala, street to Ban Tai, just after the market hall, just in face of Big A :o another one s near madurwan at the gasoline station

I'm a girl!!! And yes that's the one I meant. Is that a definite? And then there is the new one as well on the way out to Cha'lum at the petrol station that someone else mentioned and I am sure many many more planned.

Why own your own shop when you can work in a 7-11 eh? Isn't odd how extreme capitalism starts manifesting itself as communism? Now more private enterprise, instead everyone works for either Tesco, Big C or 7-11...

? mssabai, do you know what the employees at 7-11 make? I sincerely doubt they could afford to open their own shop if they are working for peanuts at 7-11.

So, A did open a 7-11 in front of his shop after all, I had heard about it last year but figured it wasn't going to happen after all.

? mssabai, do you know what the employees at 7-11 make? I sincerely doubt they could afford to open their own shop if they are working for peanuts at 7-11.

So, A did open a 7-11 in front of his shop after all, I had heard about it last year but figured it wasn't going to happen after all.

What I mean is if 7-11 forces the closure of small shops, where do those people end up working?

My boyfriend's mum used to have a very small roadside food place further south. Tesco opened, she went out of business and now she works in Tesco for 200 baht a day!