Buffet Listings And Prices In Bangkok

It would be good if they would put it up in English.

Huh? It IS in English. If it's not English on your browser, click "EN" at the upper right hand corner.

Oh, to everyone else please inform the thread of other places which are not included on that website.

I'll start with my own additions:

1) Molly Malones, about 400 baht nett, Sunday 3pm to 7pm, carvery buffet with roast beef/lamb/pork. (Very dry roasts though! Not good...)

2) The Londoner, Sunday lunch and dinner carvery buffet with roast beef/lamb/chicken. 503 Baht nett. This one is decent; much better than Molly Malones.

3) Ascott Sathorn, Breakfast Buffet, very decent! 250 Baht net. Open until 10am Mon-Sat; until 11am on Sundays.

:o

Edited by junkofdavid2

1) Molly Malones, about 400 baht nett, Sunday 3pm to 7pm, carvery buffet with roast beef/lamb/pork. (Very dry roasts though! Not good...)

I'd make a correction on MM's above... I know from personal experience and confirmed by MM's web site, they start their Sunday carvery at Noon and then continue thru 7 pm...

Actual price is 349 baht, half price for children, and includes a free desert and glass of red or white wine...

I really like their Sunday meal...It's a great value for the price, and the food is tasty. It's nice to have lamb as well as pork and other roasts... They may be a bit dry at times, but plenty of au jus and gravy available, as well as mint sauce for the lamb... Usually a couple different kinds of potatoes available, sliced/creams and roasted... Often cauliflower in cream sauce and steamed broccoli... Good service... comfortable atmosphere... Clean place inside. And they also have typical beer drink specials available during the same period.

It seems as though they've done a re-do of their web site lately...much better looking and with much more info on specials and such than before...including a ref to the Sunday carvery on their home page...

http://mollymalonesbangkok.com/index.htm

• 1 year later...
Very useful info - thank you!

Personally, the Marriot Riverside and the Sukhothai are my favorites! Got the stomach to prove it.

I think the Marriot Riverside is OK, but I was a little disappointed at the carved meat selection.  I like the Grand Hyatt better. 

What about the Sukhothia, though?  What kind of weekend selection do they have?  And on this website, they have a pretty reasonable weekday price listed.  What is that like?