Net Salary Calculation

Dear all,

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can calculate take home pay?

I don't need an exact figure. Just a rough estimate. I am aware of the tax brackets in Thailand. I'm just not sure if there are any other deductions made on top of this (national insurance, et.al)

Cheers!

A

Dear all,

I don't need an exact figure. Just a rough estimate. I am aware of the tax brackets in Thailand. I'm just not sure if there are any other deductions made on top of this (national insurance, et.al)

Cheers!

A

They will take money off you for something similar to NI, think its about THB 750/month, and if manage to get 15 years or so on a work permit, you are entitled to a Thai pension....now theres something to really look forward to... :o

Dear all,

Cheers!

A

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. got to the the thai revenue department website and get the deductions/allowances/tax tables and figure it out in an excel spreadsheet.