Anyone Have Tv Listings Or Web Address For South African Channel

funfun

If you know what time its on there will be many bars showing it,even if its very early.boxing roo on third rd and shagwell mansion on soi arunoti should have it on.

sorry i should have said, ive got a bar soi 6 corner bar, and i wanted to rite the time on an add board.

many thanks

chris

as it says really i want a web address etc for south african chanl for rugby today, all blacks v wallabies

cheers chris

Have you ever heard of google?? It's very good you know.

yes ive heard of google, you should try it, ive just read your posts, why dont you try looking up " if you havent got anything good or funny to say dont say owt"

an thanks for your input

chris

as it says really i want a web address etc for south african chanl for rugby today, all blacks v wallabies

cheers chris

Have you ever heard of google?? It's very good you know.

yes ive heard of google, you should try it, ive just read your posts, why dont you try looking up " if you havent got anything good or funny to say dont say owt"

an thanks for your input

chris

I do try it but you obviously don't.....i believe it's called laziness!

This link is handy for local times for sports broadcasts. Bledisloe II is at 14:30 today.

This is the official site. Do I get a free beer?

yep good site, and handy to keep for futre thanks for that, and yep ill get ya a beer, ill just go look see if weve got any out of date stock left :o

no worries Boksida' im in all day.

chris