How Has Thai Visa Changed Since My 1000th Post Etc

chonabot

Well chaps , LC and other babes ( SK1972 :D

I'm reaching towards another milestone/pinnacle/Zenith etc my 2000th post.

Feeling somewhat retospective to say the least.

My , how this place has changed in the last 1000 posts! :D

I recall things I could never repeat in open company , Member who derided my millenium post with cries of " Who give's a Rats Arse?"

But tonight , 4 sheets to the wind , on a rare occasion , I usually don't start threads see? I usually just pipe in with inane remarks and such.

The point of this one , is not to harp on when I reach 2000 , because I will start a new one ( my 3rd) for that anyway.

Can we post a few things about how TC.com has changed , how we have changed , how our perspective has changed , how many times the mods have changed / grew , how many times Doc has chnaged his shredies etc etc.

btw I am fully expecting this to be the shortest thread since Erco's VIP request was issued.

hic

:o

Cmon you b'stards don't all post at once......

At least Erco could put a few turds/words to the cause?

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

........ :o

Some of 'em are a bit slow on the uptake Chon. But at 08.15 even the layabouts haven't as yet surfaced, and it is but evening yesterday for IamMaiC ( and he was up all night to keep up the marathon ) Congrats on the near 2000 :D

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

Some of 'em are a bit slow on the uptake Chon. But at 08.15 even the layabouts haven't as yet surfaced, and it is but evening yesterday for IamMaiC ( and he was up all night to keep up the marathon ) Congrats on the near 2000 :D

Cheers Good Doctor

One day we'll meet and I'll pop the cork on that Grange , Sir!

:D

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

Cheers Good Doctor

Henschke's Hill of Grace from the Barossa tops the Grange IMHO

How has it changed?

Remember, back in the day, when we made such a big deal over the 10,000th member and the 100,000th post?

Now we have over 200,000 posts (we seem to have missed marking that milestone somehow).

Ah, well. A lot more members now and a lot more moderators trying to keep up with them. :o

How has it changed?

Remember, back in the day, when we made such a big deal over the 10,000th member and the 100,000th post?

Now we have over 200,000 posts (we seem to have missed marking that milestone somehow).

Ah, well. A lot more members now and a lot more moderators trying to keep up with them.  :o

In the beginning I was Memb No 3 but that got confused during one of the changeabouts

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

Just to let you know I work the Night shift in the US, Time for all good people to be sleeping in the US. It is Daytime in Thailand. Congrats Chonabot. I ask Mai C to come to your place and keep you company. :D

Things have Changed a lot..............

Controversial posters have been banned, Bargirl threads have been banned, I think there are less interesting threads now.

Erco, Sick Boy, Rod Kalashnikov, Polo, Begs, Kevin N, and many many more.....all banned. :o

Pretty tame site now.

But, still number 1 for visa information. And I suppose that is the general idea.

well Chon, me ole mucker - congrats on reaching your 2000th :D

Basher was killed in Nigeria. RIP :D .

The things that I notice change around here is that "the gentleman" was banned, Georgie Porgie is under a different nick and Boon Mee is still a Bushite. :(

Ianmaic is also about to pass you and hes only been here a week. :o

The Gentleman Scamp has travelled Thailand without 1 baht of his own money. :D

I have turned down moderation jobs, by the dozen here. -_-

I have mayonaise in the fridge that I bought back in 2002.

My hair is starting to go grey :wub:

everything else is the same! :D

Same people, different names.

Moderation has improved a lot. Although some rare out of the blue :D cases keep on popping up. think iamaic is heading in the same direction :D

A lot more members but stil the same 50 that post.

A nicer look to the forum

We have a "radio" now :D

Our spelling is checked more often by resident ajarns :o

In general it has improved since i first came here. Keep up the good work.

Be patient, Sir Chon. I went out yesterday evening and got home just now. Man, and I thought old people were more patient. :D

Things have changed a lot around here. So have I. Trolls these days are not as interesting. There are still quite a few morons that can't stop talking <deleted> about Thai Women. Hassles. Dramas.

Gotta admit we're all from different backgrounds and cultures. But some members are really.... weird. I'm still trying my best not to be too nasty to them. :o

PS. I'm honoured you mentioned my name. :wub:

Erco, Sick Boy,  Rod Kalashnikov, Polo, Begs, Kevin N, and many many more.....all banned.  :D

Now you've got me curious. Who were you?

Basher was killed in Nigeria. RIP  :D .

Seriously, honey? :D

I only found the TV this year and registered in April.

It has changed, most of that in the last couple of months, and I'm not sure it's for the better:

- I agree with LC you don't get the class of Troll that you used to, just oxygen thieves.

- As Doctor John points out many of the more controversial posters have been banned, as well as some of the more innocuous.

- The forum is also more prudish - a little too wholesome!

- Has moderation become immoderate?

My interest waxes and wanes more, but maybe that's just a case of 'familiarity breeding contempt'.

Ask me again after your 3,000th post Chon :o

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

Cheers Good Doctor

Does it by crikey? I'll have a hunt for that rare beasty then sir!

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

Just to let you know I work the Night shift in the US, Time for all good people to be sleeping in the US. It is Daytime in Thailand. Congrats Chonabot. I ask Mai C to come to your place and keep you company. :D

cheers Buddy , now we have to work out who this imposter who's masquerading as you is?

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

........ :D

cheers Buddy , now we have to work out who this imposter who's masquerading as you is?

I have my ways Chon :D The imposter went elsewhere :o

I'm truly gutted .

You...you

curs

........ :D

Cheers Good Doctor

Does it by crikey? I'll have a hunt for that rare beasty then sir!

Dear as poison but a dream drop :o