1 Day Overstay Question

Hello,

I have some conserns about my visa. I have 2 months Tourist Visa until 5th of August, but my flight is on 6th of August. I am not sure that i have to pay tax for one day overstay. Most of sources that i checked said that there is no need to pay anything.

However is there any procedure on the airport about 1 day overstay, just i need to jump on the airplane ?

Kind regards,

Kal

Just present your passport at immigration and they will notice the overstay. Normaly they wil let you off the hook at the airport with only one day overstay. They might mark your passport that you had an overstay.

Fine for overstay is 500 baht per day, with a maximum of 20,000.

Hello,

I have some conserns about my visa. I have 2 months Tourist Visa until 5th of August, but my flight is on 6th of August. I am not sure that i have to pay tax for one day overstay. Most of sources that i checked said that there is no need to pay anything.

However is there any procedure on the airport about 1 day overstay, just i need to jump on the airplane ?

Kind regards,

Kal

i think the procedure at the airport is, 1 day no problem, as many have flights just after midnight etc, if its 2 days then you pay 2 days, ie your first was maybe an oversight and 2 is you should have done somthing about it!

so 1 day no money

2 days 2 x 500 bhat

chris

Hello,

Kind regards,

Kal

i think the procedure at the airport is, 1 day no problem, as many have flights just after midnight etc, if its 2 days then you pay 2 days, ie your first was maybe an oversight and 2 is you should have done somthing about it!

so 1 day no money

2 days 2 x 500 bhat

chris

Thanks for reply Chris, however i just have some concerns as my flight is at 11:30 at the night, so technically i will leave Thai theritory after 2 days!? I hope not much problems with this.