Need A Bank (and Some Other Advice)

I'm an American student living in Thailand with a student visa, but I do a little work online from the comfort of my apartment... and by a little... I mean a lot. I guess first, I should ask is this even legal? hehe

My money is in an American bank (U.S. Bank). Basically, my parents take control of checks, taxes, and all that junk over there. Lately, my individual business spending expenses have grown to the point where near the end of this month I'll be spending close to $1000 dollars a day or more. Don't worry! I make enough to pay it back.

My parents don't completely understand what I'm doing, and are scared they are going to be hit with a big credit card bill that they won't be able to pay. I want to take the worry out of their hands and put the accounting in my control.

I pay for these business expenses with a U.S. American Express Plum Business card (highly recommended for any business owners here). I'll need a bank that allows me to pay the bills via Internet. The ability to manage direct deposits from American businesses and banks are a must. I don't want checks for several thousand dollars floating around Thai postal or in my landlords hands. Nightmares...

Any banks that offer to manage mutual funds, as well. I'd like to set aside some of my income for some high risk options.

Also, I'm not sure about business and personal accounts and what qualifies you for what. I'm sure a Thai bank may find it silly if a 20 year old "kid" walks into a bank and asks to open a business accounts.

Sorry for this jumbled mess of a post.. let me summarize what I need.

---

Online Savings and Checking Account Management

Online Bill Paying

Allows direct deposits

Wiring cash from American bank accounts

---

I've looked at Citibank and they seem like a viable option. What else should I consider first?

Thanks