Medicine And Na Na

bluegirl72

I am on long term prescriptions that require here in Bangkok that if I need to get them refilled I have to go to the Doc. such as Sumitijvi or Bumrungrad. I never had to do this in the States, the doc just called the pharmacy and I was able to obtain them.

I was told by my counselor that I could go to a pharmacy in Na Na to get these items without having to pay the doctor fee I always pay just to get them when I go to the hospital. These are meds were given to me due to a diagnosis of depression with panic disorder. I at least got that diagnosis from a doctor here at Sumitijvi.

I am of course a bit nervous about this notion of going to Na Na and getting these items over the counter because many times drugs like these are used for inappropriate purposes and actually my situation is legit.

Where would I go to get anti-anxiety drugs like xanax in Na Na over the counter?

Thanks!

Edited by bluegirl72

At the least keep lots of documents with the drugs should you get them to prove you have a doctor approved need for them. There is a small pharmacy just outside the carpark to nana hotel directly opposite the entrance to nana plaza. I have a friend who tried to find opiates for his own condition and many pharmacies said only hospitals held them, which although xanax is a benzo, proves that there is not an easy free for all on prescrip drugs in bangkok like many believe. This was even with his prescrip in hand.

There is nothing about a pharmacy being in Nana area which makes it more or less safe to deal with, that I know about.