Why Does The Danish Man Have What I Don't?

zaza

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys, zaza is a woman. not a bloke.

honey;don't bother explaining :D ; I had stated in my OP-in the last paragraph- that I am a woman , but few members are around here only for trolling; that's it :o

I know this thread isnt serious but it seems obvious all the women (and possibly some men?) are courting him. Once he's taken by someone I'm sure the special treatment from most everyone will stop and your envy will abate.

Zaza..if you want a "Bunny Boiler or "La Femme Nikita", I will do a favour for you. :o

geeeeeeee Babmina :D ; thanks for dropping by and post here, but ; honestly :D ;I have no clue of what your post means! can you make it clearer please :D

I know this thread isnt serious but it seems obvious all the women (and possibly some men?) are courting him. Once he's taken by someone I'm sure the special treatment from most everyone will stop and your envy will abate.

Amen; my brother ;Amen.........I just have to wait and ""prey"" on it to happen soon. :o:D

Not to be rude but, given the OP's frantic display of insecurity and jealosy, I find it little wonder that people distance themselves from her, no matter how much charisma she believes she has.

She and ole Don may be made for one another.. :o

Not to be rude but, given the OP's frantic display of insecurity and jealosy, I find it little wonder that people distance themselves from her, no matter how much charisma she believes she has.

She and ole Don may be made for one another.. :o

I agree :D

OK! :D

Here is my outrageous rant :D

There is a freshly-new handsome young Danish man in the establishment I work for :D he started working a couple of weeks ago with us; and ever since he has started working here; he got it all smoothly and so easily for him, he got all the local staff :helping-showing all the ropes-facilitating-translating-feeding-tour guiding-insighting-enlighting-filling forms-applying for credit cards-pampering-bringing coffee to his desk!-over and on and only for................HIM :(

I don't want this kind of services; I can depend on myself somehow to get around most of it.

But I can't stop comparing the difference between our starts(me and him),by my time when I started with them; I never had any of the above mentioned easily; I always had to beg-ask-plead and rattle to get their help if I need it.(And NO- don't assume I am a bitch in the office;so I deserve what I got: I do have a pleasant social personality in real life though :o )

I am hel_l jealous now of his status in the office;although; we work in a complete different separated work-assignments but still in the same room. I know it's not his fault! In fact, we get along perfectly well together, but I can't stop being envious!

I am a farang too(falang-this one is for you-gallo-garro :P ) so; wth; is this a new kind of discrimination going around here? HUH????????

I had confronted the local staff yesterday of my ""jealousy-rant"" and they've said: am not blonde as him to be regarded as a farang! :D

OK! if this is it :

THEN:I will buy WELLA -EXTRA-Golden-blond hair color and dye my hair and will use colored-green or blue contact lenses :D and I will see if me turning into a white Caucasians' farang looking woman; things would change in my office or not? Will I be treated like a god too or not?

Good on you ""falang men"" here; you got it all ;IMHO :burp:

If you feel so disapointed living in LOS and in particular your workplace why are you still there?

The Thai staff have given you their reasons, not that they make sense to us farangs but never the less you have the answer from the horses mouth so what is the point is canvasng advice here?

If you dont like the answer you recived from the staff perhaps you shouldnt ask them questions?

No point shooting the messengers.

Missor mirror on the wall whos the fairest of them all?

The danish guy replied the mirror, crash!

Another mirror dispatched to the bin? LOL.

Inferiority complexes are often deep rooted, pehaps you might find it more productive to examine why you feel like this rather than why the staff like this guy? :P

Roy gsd

If you feel so disapointed living in LOS and in particular your workplace why are you still there?

The Thai staff have given you their reasons, not that they make sense to us farangs but never the less you have the answer from the horses mouth so what is the point is canvasng advice here?

If you dont like the answer you recived from the staff perhaps you shouldnt ask them questions?

Inferiority complexes are often deep rooted, pehaps you might find it more productive to examine why you feel like this rather than why the staff like this guy? :D

Roy gsd

:D guys; did you fall for it? :D where is your sense of humor? :D do I sound that real with all that "silly" comments am throwing around! :o

Grandmother..!! this is the post of the year. my stomach is hurting form laughing so much. TheDon Cracked me up as well.

Oh man I need a beer.

STOP before you go and drink beer :o

I should accompany you, my grandson :D

I trained as a nurse and frequently found myself working with only females. They would always make a fuss over me and if I'm honest it meant I could get away with a lot. I once asked some of my female colleagues if they minded that I sometimes got special treatment, but they assured me that it was great having a man around as it meant less bitchiness in the unit.

You've got me interested in knowing which kind of company you work for?

Sounds very uncommon finding Danish, "Insert your nationality here", Korean & Japanese nationals working under the same roof - unless of course it's related to translating.

Edited by DB84

Inferiority complexes are often deep rooted, pehaps you might find it more productive to examine why you feel like this rather than why the staff like this guy? :D

Roy gsd

:D guys; did you fall for it? :D where is your sense of humor? :D do I sound that real with all that "silly" comments am throwing around! :o

Um , smells like something from the buffalo's behind to me? :(

Still, now we know you like a joke, do you really have to wear that rubber nose all the time? :D

Roy gsd

I trained as a nurse and frequently found myself working with only females. They would always make a fuss over me and if I'm honest it meant I could get away with a lot. I once asked some of my female colleagues if they minded that I sometimes got special treatment, but they assured me that it was great having a man around as it meant less bitchiness in the unit.

gallo :D you are one of the best decent ""falang"" in TV.

PS. I can't help turning the ® into an (L) in some words :o:D

Roy gsd

Definately a drawer full of blunt knives today zaza. :(

Inferiority complexes are often deep rooted, pehaps you might find it more productive to examine why you feel like this rather than why the staff like this guy? :(

Roy gsd

:P guys; did you fall for it? where is your sense of humor? do I sound that real with all that "silly" comments am throwing around!

Um , smells like something from the buffalo's behind to me? :D

Still, now we know you like a joke, do you really have to wear that rubber nose all the time? :o

Roy gsd

watch for your words MAN! :D I bet you should work on fixing your nose soon :D

Mine; is not a rubber nose :D ; It is a silicon implanted one; I paid alot to put it on :D

gallo :D you are one of the best decent ""falang"" in TV.

PS. I can't help turning the ® into an (L) in some words :o:D

Prease don't change fol my benefit. Feel Flee. :D

And I'd bet she's a real babe too, which is what's causing the other female office staff to give a bit of the cold shoulder. Zaza, I wouldn't waste another moment wondering why the handsome young bloke is getting the ladies' attention -- you already know what's up.

If it so happened that you worked at a construction site I'm sure you'd have more "help" than you could handle... our boy Donzie would be fetching your coffee and carrying an umbrella to keep the sun off your precious skin.

:o

And I'd bet she's a real babe too, which is what's causing the other female office staff to give a bit of the cold shoulder. Zaza, I wouldn't waste another moment wondering why the handsome young bloke is getting the ladies' attention -- you already know what's up.

If it so happened that you worked at a construction site I'm sure you'd have more "help" than you could handle... our boy Donzie would be fetching your coffee and carrying an umbrella to keep the sun off your precious skin.

:D

wow :D thanks for that compilment! :D

but your last paragraph, just made me have a bit of daydreaming of how fantastic It would be :o ; to work in that site especially when it is secured as ""Satisfy Safety First"" working environment, which is filled with strong "men-slave workers" :D

I thought only female were nurses? :o

It's been my observation from working in Thai offices that the single coomon trait in any Foreigner who receives the kind of attentions that the OP mentions is not looks, not size of right arm muscules, not even the size of the wallet - but being polite in manners and dress.

There is nothing quite like being 'Riap-Roy' when it comes to impressing the Thais.

This 'Riap-Roy' needs to extend from behaviour and presentation in the office to behaviour and presentation outside of the office.

So Zazza - If you are not getting this kind of attention..... ?

In a few weeks he'll be stale news and attention will turn to a fresher Danish pastry :D !

It is always a pleasure to have fresh Danish pastry with a cup of coffee :D

what happened to the german widower next door Zaza? :o

I thought only female were nurses? :o

Shouldn't you be practising your spinning kicks, or something?

Inferiority complexes are often deep rooted, pehaps you might find it more productive to examine why you feel like this rather than why the staff like this guy? :P

Roy gsd

:P guys; did you fall for it? where is your sense of humor? do I sound that real with all that "silly" comments am throwing around!

Um , smells like something from the buffalo's behind to me? :burp:

Still, now we know you like a joke, do you really have to wear that rubber nose all the time? :D

Roy gsd

watch for your words MAN! :( I bet you should work on fixing your nose soon :D

Mine; is not a rubber nose :D ; It is a silicon implanted one; I paid alot to put it on :D

Hi, just telling you what your workmates are saying about your nose behind your back but they are afriaid to tell you for fear of you getting all angry again :o:D

Roy gsd