What Channel Are The Olympic Opening Ceremony?

buripuk

Hello there,

can anyone tell me what channel I can watch the opening and ongoing Olympic games?

I have UBC Gold and can't find it listed in the magazine.

Cheers.

You'll be lucky if UBC show any Olympics... the World Cup was non-existent. Do yourself a favour and drop them for WeTV, which is incidentally a fifth of the price, has better sport and movies (minimal censorship) and doesn't go out as often. :o

I watched the opening on NBT and found it to be quite BORING.

BORING

BORING

I did like to see the different countries teams dressed in the country colors.

I was at Bunta71's small 1 room palm frawn'd shack and we both were falling asleep.

So bad, that I finally went home.

( even watching his 5yr old daughter trying to pedal harder on that bike to keep the battery charged enough just to watch the TV was more entertaining..you couldn't touch the TV while she peddled or you'd get a heck of a shock..)

Hello there,

can anyone tell me what channel I can watch the opening and ongoing Olympic games?

I have UBC Gold and can't find it listed in the magazine.

Cheers.

You'll be lucky if UBC show any Olympics... the World Cup was non-existent. Do yourself a favour and drop them for WeTV, which is incidentally a fifth of the price, has better sport and movies (minimal censorship) and doesn't go out as often. :o

WETV has no sport schedule because they're not sure which channel to steal until the event is practically over.

The 'No Audio, No Video' SCREEN is very common on the sports channel and the switching of channels during a program is a joke. I had a bar full of Aussies and Kiwis watching a big Rugby match and the Controllers (??) decided to switch over to 12yr-old Indian girls playing an Inter-provincial badminton match. :D

They were not amused. :D

If I want to show a rugby or cricket match in the bar I can guess that it may be on WETV but I'd never be sure.

The switching of channels in the middle of a movie or sports program is not uncommon. Saturday night is the best time for that presumably because the guys controlling it are bored or pissed.

WETV is okay for the movies, BBC, CNN (most of the time) but sports is a pot-luck. They do show more rugby and cricket but no Premier league football.

It is, at best, okay. :D

It is, however, cheap. :(

It isn't available in all areas. :D