Onshore /offshore Rate

Hi

Rather lost track of what has gone on under new govt. Is there still a big differential in the offshore onshore rate or has it been scrapped?

TBWG :o

There is no longer an Offshore/Onshore Rate mechanism and the two rates have merged. In place of the latter is a 16% surcharge on British Pounds where GBP is used to purchase Thai Baht by anyone living in Gatwick. :D

Edited by chiang mai

Hi

Rather lost track of what has gone on under new govt. Is there still a big differential in the offshore onshore rate or has it been scrapped?

There is no longer an Offshore/Onshore Rate mechanism and the two rates have merged. In place of the latter is a 16% surcharge on British Pounds where GBP is used to purchase Thai Baht by anyone living in Gatwick. :D

Hi Chiang Mai thanks for prompt response :D

I want to transfer money to account in LOS are you saying that if I send a transfer in either Baht or £ I get hit for 16% surcharge!!!?

TBWG

"where GBP is used to purchase Thai Baht by anyone living in Gatwick." :D

TBWG - always send sterling and exchange on-shore for the best rate

Johnb

Hi

Hi Chiang Mai thanks for prompt response :D

I want to transfer money to account in LOS are you saying that if I send a transfer in either Baht or £ I get hit for 16% surcharge!!!?

TBWG