Romantic Restaurants In Bkk

Brother. Anywhere is romantic as long as you got the skill, charm, I can romance a girl in the ghetto if I have to. Take her somewhere fun, some music, BBQ the food. Show her a good time, and lay your moves on her. Just don’t turn people of there food ok?

unless your going to propose to her? hmm cant really help you there. :o

Hi there! Just wondering if anyone can suggest a romantic restaurant to take my partner for dinner in Bangkok? Prefer something near water, but just anywhere with a relaxed, romantic atmosphere would be great! THANK YOU!

cabbages and condoms on i think soi 11, good food and lots of condoms every where to help her get in the mood :o

You didn't say you budget. The range can be from the Oriental Hotel, to a sidewalk resturant. We find Yok Yor a good choice, but wouldn't call it romantic. Go to Riverside Mall and they will send a boat accros to get you.

Most romantic place we have gone is Sirrcco at the top to State Tower. Bring lots of money.

TH

Most romantic place we have gone is Sirrcco at the top to State Tower. Bring lots of money.

Agreed, Sirroco wins hands down. The view from the top of the steps walking down to the restaurant just blows you away.

And for the quantity of the view/restaurant the price is actually fairly reasonable. I think about 1,000-1,500 for a main course?

(note semi-formal attire is required, no shorts or scandals and also making a reservation is advisable)

Edited by dave111223

River Side Hotel has a dinner cuise, 120baht per person for the cruise and a good dinner for about 2000 baht for 2 people.

Also has a band for when you are finished eating.

Cruise leaves the hotel about 8pm, but you have to be there for about 7pm. Can get very busy at the weekend.

Cruise last for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

FD :o

Agreed, Sirroco wins hands down. The view from the top of the steps walking down to the restaurant just blows you away.

And for the quantity of the view/restaurant the price is actually fairly reasonable. I think about 1,000-1,500 for a main course?

(note semi-formal attire is required, no shorts or scandals and also making a reservation is advisable)

True, it only gets expensive when you start buying drinks and wine. Usually cost about 10-15k for us. But we can knock out 2 pre-dinner drinks and 2-3 bottles of wine with no problem.

That view from the top of stairs is something you have to experience to believe.

TH