Old Shifty Looking Guy Asking For Money

petitechevre

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petitechevre ...ever heared of live and let live?.....so this guy might be an alchoholic......have you ever thought that before he fell to the bottle he might have been a normal respectful person?......have you ever thought that maybe you had over done the booze on one night,then woke up looked in the mirror and looked as haggered as he?.......have you ever thought that if it wasn't for the help of your friends/family you just might have been in tHe same situation?....have you ever thought it will never happen to you? ....well, then think again!

Petitechevre ...ever heared of live and let live?.....so this guy might be an alchoholic......have you ever thought that before he fell to the bottle he might have been a normal respectful person?......have you ever thought that maybe you had over done the booze on one night,then woke up looked in the mirror and looked as haggered as he?.......have you ever thought that if it wasn't for the help of your friends/family you just might have been in tHe same situation?....have you ever thought it will never happen to you? ....well, then think again!

What you are describing is an utter looser who needs mommy untill he's 80yo and taken care of in a old's guy home.

Real people take responsability for their actions and problem and they fix them.

Although i have stopped caring because i am moving and he will certainely not live long here if thais are beating up on his stupid ass... i just hope they continuu and break stuff next time..

he's a sorry excuse for a man.

go see angelina jolie and tell her

'hello im a sore loser living in dirt and getting beat down by random thais because i chose to drink instead of keeping my body sane.. please help me.. its not my fault that im an asshol_e on alchool and can't stop drinking it'

she'll just get her guards to finish the job.. she's buddhist..

There's places to get help, if you don't do it you deserve every bit of badluck .. its called KARMA.. and guess what, buddhists use it a lot.

Edited by petitechevre

'hello im a sore loser living in dirt and getting beat down by random thais because i chose to drink instead of keeping my body sane.. please help me.. its not my fault that im an asshol_e on alchool and can't stop drinking it'

There's places to get help, if you don't do it you deserve every bit of badluck .. its called KARMA.. and guess what, buddhists use it a lot.

why are you so angry about this guy?did he say something to your g/f.

why are you so angry about this guy?did he say something to your g/f.

Don't let this poster get you going. As far as poster's go "little goat", the handle he has chosen, has the same size of brain.

Angelina Jolie a Buddhist......yeah right, read some more "star magazines" to improve your intelligence. His usage of "karma", clearly states he does not understand that. As stated in another thread, "a French village is missing their idiot".

lol, i meant the jew superstar.. Mr. albert. i have no idea how to spell his last name. also too lazy to google it

ummm jew superstar? Did Mr. Le Pen tutor you in catch phrases or did you just pick up a book on "racial" purity from the good ole nazis, because Prof. Einstein was secular at best and a self proclaimed agnostic. Do you find that people often cringe when you say things, because I did reading that.

And now back to the matter at hand. I can't recall seeing this person, but I did come across an elderly woman wandering the soi last year. She was confused and a mess. Fortunately, the local women grabbed hold of her. Turns out she had the beginnings of dementia that took a turn for the worse in the hot weather and had wandered away from her family. Is it possible the man in question has dementia or some other mental illness and needs to be repatriated to some place where he can receive appropriate care?

If you said.....
its 100% sure he doesn't have a visa

Then why would you say.....

if he does have a visa

Then you say...

i know who to bribe..

Don't think you can afford to pretend to be grabbing the moral high ground.

Best you keep your nose out of it. None of your concern and you're playing with someone else's life.

If the Thais tolerate him, who the h3ll are you to grass him up.

Are you a snitch?

<snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Racist remark deleted

lol, i meant the jew superstar.. Mr. albert. i have no idea how to spell his last name. also too lazy to google it

ummm jew superstar? Did Mr. Le Pen tutor you in catch phrases or did you just pick up a book on "racial" purity from the good ole nazis, because Prof. Einstein was secular at best and a self proclaimed agnostic. Do you find that people often cringe when you say things, because I did reading that.

And now back to the matter at hand. I can't recall seeing this person, but I did come across an elderly woman wandering the soi last year. She was confused and a mess. Fortunately, the local women grabbed hold of her. Turns out she had the beginnings of dementia that took a turn for the worse in the hot weather and had wandered away from her family. Is it possible the man in question has dementia or some other mental illness and needs to be repatriated to some place where he can receive appropriate care?

did your daddy beat you too hard so that couldnt think anymore?

The loser posted in this thread.. hes a plain old drunk with no money that gets beaten up by thais.. not a demented old fart that ran away from his family..

But good job on your brains swooshing..

ps: Jews are a self-proclaimed race, they are the racists, stop being such a cry baby.

I saw a youngish man at 11.00 yesterday morning wearing only shorts and a stars & stripes bandanna completely covering his face lying down in the middle of Nanai Rd. Traffic could not get by him. I'm told he was either stoned or drunk. What a complete clown. Gives the rest of us drunks a bad name... :o

I saw a youngish man at 11.00 yesterday morning wearing only shorts and a stars & stripes bandanna completely covering his face lying down in the middle of Nanai Rd. Traffic could not get by him. I'm told he was either stoned or drunk. What a complete clown. Gives the rest of us drunks a bad name... :D

I completely agree, L_Kata.

You should have given him another beer and a chair..... :o

The loser posted in this thread.. hes a plain old drunk with no money that gets beaten up by thais.. not a demented old fart that ran away from his family..

ps: Jews are a self-proclaimed race, they are the racists, stop being such a cry baby.

Do you think before your regurgitate old nazi statements or are you devoid of a rational thought process? People who practice the jewish faith do not claim themselves to be a race nor is it part of the religious doctrine.

Your posts all share a common characteristic of anger. Is there anything you do not hate? C'mon there has to be something.

Just as I can show compassion for a possibly mentally ill man as described, I too have a concern that you are in need of a hug. If so, I think if you go to soi Tiger and buy a couple beers you can get a hug for 50 baht.

dementia or some other mental illness and needs to be repatriated to some place where he can receive appropriate care?

Little Goat

I think you have some maybe serious issues..

Obviously you take pleasure from this baiting as well so you must be leading a sad little life.

petitechevre you are a &lt;deleted&gt;. Have you nothing nice to say about anything? In another thread you wrote something to an older woman looking to retire here, you sugested she go elsewhere where there were man whores that would be interested in her. You seem to be overly concerned with others and make assumtions that everyone is either a sexpat, loser, drunk or whatever else your sick mind conjures up. Get another hobby.

petitechevre you are a &lt;deleted&gt;. Have you nothing nice to say about anything? In another thread you wrote something to an older woman looking to retire here, you sugested she go elsewhere where there were man whores that would be interested in her. You seem to be overly concerned with others and make assumtions that everyone is either a sexpat, loser, drunk or whatever else your sick mind conjures up. Get another hobby.

All i see in phuket is expats from thai visa being that. they are always drunk, fat old poor..

i only see normal ones at the gym and theres not many.. others are just short them tourist with their family.

It's not my fault if all the old dudes i see are wearing the ugliest clothes that rednecks would spit on, and wearing a trashy bar girl on their 60yo arm winking at me.

That is the majority of the expats living here and if you cannot live with the 'majority rules' we'll you're life must be insuportable because i have had to live with that bullshit since i was 5yo at kindergarten .

If im so wrong, post a picture of yourself and your non skanky girl.. then you can be one of the normal human beings on this island... and the exception.

calm down sexpats.. go withdraw one more 1thousand baht note and get over it.

There there little cheese, go and buy a bottle of baby oil and get in front of that mirror in the gym. See how young and buff you are....that's better now isn't it big nose?