Old Shifty Looking Guy Asking For Money

petitechevre

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little goat obviously wasn't breast fed as a child

Actually it's obvious this "little goat" suffers from a Napoleon complex as well as senior envy. He is envious of all the old guys about with young ladies, as well as seems to me he is very small in stature both between his ears and probably in his drawers.

Poor "little goat"......., I think of instead of chastising him we should feel sorry for him. Small and wimpy is a tough way to go through life.

• 1 month later...

Chances are hes a alcoholic that has long since exhausted his cash or is in between whatever monthly money gets sent to him.

I was in Pattaya full shields up and did not give to the locals begging and all that fun stuff, just waiting for a scam.

On my last day just as im waiting for my car to take me to Bangkok, along comes a British guy, hands shaking, asking me where he was.... he then explains that he woke up and a girl had stolen all his money and passport. He even showed me a copy of his passport with him in it. So there I was, guard not up for another foreigner. He did not even ask for money but I ended up offering some to him, the whole weighing how much it was (less then a pizza at home). He left me a copy of that passport and a email address.

In retrospect, some people I knew later said, at least in Bangkok there are a number of foreigners that pull this scam daily just to get their next drink. Shaking hands were shock? hmmmm more likely DT from drinking. He never did answer back the 2 email I sent when he had told me to email him so he could send back the money. Oh well, cost of a pizza. Now had he actually asked for $100-200 etc I would have went cant help you and moved on.

Think I still have that copy of his passport around somewhere, but I dont care enough to follow it through.