Visa Run To Ranong

jamesjdaly

I have been doing border runs for a few years now (Non Immigrant 'O' Visa) and usually go to Poipet, Hat Yai or Chiang Rai etc. I have been to Ranong a couple of times before on runs to both Victoria Point and the Andaman Club. These were from Chumphon.

However, I find myself in new waters here as I have never done one from the fair isle of Phuket.

I will be staying in the Phuket Orchid Resort in Karon beach and am obliged to any visa runner who could give me the website of visa run companies who operate services to Ranong from the Karon area.

Also prices, times of departures and arrivals and anything else is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Jim

I have been doing border runs for a few years now (Non Immigrant 'O' Visa) and usually go to Poipet, Hat Yai or Chiang Rai etc. I have been to Ranong a couple of times before on runs to both Victoria Point and the Andaman Club. These were from Chumphon.

However, I find myself in new waters here as I have never done one from the fair isle of Phuket.

I will be staying in the Phuket Orchid Resort in Karon beach and am obliged to any visa runner who could give me the website of visa run companies who operate services to Ranong from the Karon area.

Also prices, times of departures and arrivals and anything else is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Jim

Andaman Club! Call Eve Visarun http://phuketdir.com/evevisarun/index.htm

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Will likely do my next border run to Ranong. I just need to activate another 90 days entry on my Non-Imm B.

I've never done a Burma/Myanmar border run though, can anyone give me a brief rundown on what to expect? Cost of Myanmar visa, duty-free options, etc...