Have You Tried He11's Kitchen Pizza?

Ulysses G.

I think that the Duke's has the best American style pizza around, but someone told me that He11's Kitchen is even better. I understand that Latife has sold the business to the gentleman who owns Amazing Sandwich, but he has not changed the recipes.

I am too lazy to walk there without more opinions. What do you think of hel_l's Kitchen Pizza? :o

Thanks for giving it to me straight. I've had your food, so I know that you have good taste.

What is your favorite American style pizza in Chiang Mai?

Italian style?

My favorite pizza, based on consistency and good taste every time, is Pizza Hut. :o

We've had it - indeed, we tried nearly everything on the menu about a year ago, in the search for some different flavour. This was when Latif was at helm, btw. We thought the pizza was really just only ok, and minimally ok at that. we were hoping for more spice, more garlic...it was like white bread with ketchup and hot dog slices. Sorry if I offend! The ribs and beans were quite good though, and the greens were a welcome change. And latif was a doll, even if he did stand next to you thru the entire meal...good, enthusiastic company.