Acid Attack Upon Foodland Pharmacy Worker

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: August 13th 2008

Acid Attack on Foodland Pharmacy Worker.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumreun from Pattaya Police Station was called to the front of Foodland Supermarket in the early hours of Wednesday Morning following reports of an acid attack on an employee of the Supermarket. Police arrived along with rescue workers and spoke with the victim of the attack; Khun Jindar aged 30, who works in the Pharmacy inside Foodland. Rescue Workers attended to superficial burns on her face sustained during the attack by her former Husband, Khun Atsadarwoot aged 32.

He had come to the area to speak with the victim regarding their 7 year old daughter and about who should take care of her. During the conversation the former Husband suggested that the pair restart their relationship.

Khun Jindar refused and this refusal was followed by her former Husband producing a bottle of acid which was thrown in her face. Luckily the liquid appeared to be diluted and did not cause serious damage to her face. A Police Report was later made by the victim and Police are now hunting for Khun Atsadarwoot who fled the scene in his Black Toyota Tiger pick-up.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya One News

Khun Jindar after the acid attack; avoided horriffic injuries because the acid was dilute

post-26634-1218637233_thumb.jpg

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: August 13th 2008

Acid Attack on Foodland Pharmacy Worker.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumreun from Pattaya Police Station was called to the front of Foodland Supermarket in the early hours of Wednesday Morning following reports of an acid attack on an employee of the Supermarket. Police arrived along with rescue workers and spoke with the victim of the attack; Khun Jindar aged 30, who works in the Pharmacy inside Foodland. Rescue Workers attended to superficial burns on her face sustained during the attack by her former Husband, Khun Atsadarwoot aged 32.

He had come to the area to speak with the victim regarding their 7 year old daughter and about who should take care of her. During the conversation the former Husband suggested that the pair restart their relationship.

Khun Jindar refused and this refusal was followed by her former Husband producing a bottle of acid which was thrown in her face. Luckily the liquid appeared to be diluted and did not cause serious damage to her face. A Police Report was later made by the victim and Police are now hunting for Khun Atsadarwoot who fled the scene in his Black Toyota Tiger pick-up.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya One News

Khun Jindar after the acid attack; avoided horriffic injuries because the acid was dilute

what a cowardly pre meditated attack, how low can you possibly sink?

what will this mans daughter think of him after doing this?

i know this girl from using the Foodland Pharmacy, she is always polite and pleasant

i hope she recovers quickly and the husband is caught and jailed for a very long time indeed.

I think we can all agree that this was a the act of an insecure and cowardly man (though certainly not unheard of in Thailand). We all hope the girl recovers and the fellow is caught and punished according to the laws of Thailand. Let's just try keep the thread from generating into a bash all Thai males thread ok.

This is the kind of crime that deserves the death penalty.

Trying to turn someone into a hideous monster for the rest of their lives - every day a torment - because they are not interested in a relationship with the twisted piece of human garbage who is stalking them, deserves justice. :o

Although this type of acid attack is not common in Thailand it is more common in Cambodia. Let's hope it does not become common in Thailand.You wonder how the husband escape given they have security guards at Foodlands?

These sorts of posts depress me. I have experienced several relationship breakups but never considered throwing acid in my partner's face. Reminds me of a story I heard some years ago about a man who slashed the face of his very beautiful girlfriend because she left him. He decided that if he couldn't have her no one else would.

medieval mentality

CB

I think we can all agree that this was a the act of an insecure and cowardly man (though certainly not unheard of in Thailand). We all hope the girl recovers and the fellow is caught and punished according to the laws of Thailand. Let's just try keep the thread from generating into a bash all Thai males thread ok.

What laws? the law for the rich, the poor, the connected or Low so..........