Electric String Trimmer

PBarnfeather

I have been looking but, it seems, not in the right places.

I would prefer Black & Decker but Weed Eater would be alright. My 'yard' is about 9 meters by 14. Hardly large enough for one of the semi-bushhogs I see in the hardware stores.

Any help out there would be appreciated.

I have been looking but, it seems, not in the right places.

I would prefer Black & Decker but Weed Eater would be alright. My 'yard' is about 9 meters by 14. Hardly large enough for one of the semi-bushhogs I see in the hardware stores.

Any help out there would be appreciated.

You can buy Lawnmower and or Trimmer made by " TALON" in your localk Hardware store. I live in Buriram and have both,about 2400.- each if I remember rightl.

Save yourself a lot of problems and aggravation and buy a four stroke Honda. No mixing oil and gasoline and they just keep running. Those string trimmers are a waste of money. The string doesn't last long and is expensive besides being a pain..

Im sure I saw some in IQ Moderntrade,Surin.

Where are you located PB? Someone may be able to save you a long trip.

Dave

Sure they have it at IQ's. I bought mine there. Black & Decker automatic feeder. Very powerful machine. 3,500 THB Because of the automatic feeder it takes a little skill to use it though. But once under control it works great. Had to exchange the spool one time and brought it from Holland, because they are not very helpful with spare parts at IQ. They write down the order but I think they never process it.