The Ten Worst Premier Leauge Players Ever.......

redrus

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything relating to.................. The Ten WORST Premier League Players ever! (IMO)

I tried to put them in order but, when you look at them Jasus, what a well paid bunch o..............., gits....!

1.The Djemba Twins

2.Titus Bramble

3.Richard Dunne

4.Jean Alain Boumsong

5.Roque Junior

6.Massimo Taibi

7.Tomas Brolin

8.Ade Akinbiyi

9.Jody Morris

10.Winston Bogarde

Cut and paste below, lets see if there's any surprises....

The Ten WORST Premier League Players ever! (IMO)

Click here for a hand.....!!!!!

redrus

Edited by redrus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think THE worst must be Ali Dia. 'Cousin' of George Weah.

Appeared as a substitute and was then substituted himself 20 minutes later.

Dog sh1t.

1 Ali Dia (Southampton)

Was he George Weah’s cousin? Was he hel_l! Neither had the impostor won 12 caps for Senegal, nor had he played for Paris St Germain. But it took Saints boss Graeme Souness a whole 52 minutes to suss he’d been had in 1996.

redrus

Unfair including Titus Bramble - he was quite skilful really.

Keeping the Ipswich connection - do you remember that "world class" player Finidi George

Come on then guys, give me your own ten then. The tools are all here, apparently.... :o

redrus

Almost forgot:

Jason Lee ("Pineapple Head") of Nottingham Forest

:o Think I remember him blaming Frank Skinner & David Baddiel for the downfall of his 'career'

All together now " He's got a pineapple on his head, he's got a........."

Almost forgot:

:o Think I remember him blaming Frank Skinner & David Baddiel for the downfall of his 'career'

alan smith

Almost forgot:

alan smith

You mean the Arsenal one, obviously....!

redrus

outrageous including dickie dunne, he's one of the most improved players in the league over the last five years or so.

1. ali dia

2. vinnie jones

3. carlton palmer

4. william prunier

5. pierluigi casiraghi

6. andrea silenzi

7. jean-alain boumsong

8. steve morrow

9. djimi traore

10. sean dundee

Why Vinnie Jones? The man was a legend. A great asset in midfield for any club. OK, not renowned for his finesse, but he was bloody effective and he terrorised defenders at set pieces and scored a few himself.

Top man.

Why Vinnie Jones? The man was a legend. A great asset in midfield for any club. OK, not renowned for his finesse, but he was bloody effective and he terrorised defenders at set pieces and scored a few himself.

Top man.

he was <deleted> and a thug. 'not reknowned for his finesse' = couldn't play for toffee and had the technical ability of a hungover sunday morning pub team player. not disputing that he had positive impacts on teams by strength of will and physical aspects, but as a footballer he was <deleted>.

Perhaps this falls more into the worst buy rather than worst player category, but Sebastian Veron certainly would have been bad even had he cost a fraction of what both Man U and Chelsea forked out for him.

Yeah, it was a lot but, most match going reds will tell you that watching Veron at United was fookin sublime, the guy's a genius, fact....!

Richard Dunne? Man Citys Player of the Year for the last 4 years?

That's just ridiculous!

No it's not, the guys a Donkey....!

Thats kind of what this was about though, you give me your 10 then....?

redrus

Perhaps this falls more into the worst buy rather than worst player category, but Sebastian Veron certainly would have been bad even had he cost a fraction of what both Man U and Chelsea forked out for him.

Yeah, it was a lot but, most match going reds will tell you that watching Veron at United was fookin sublime, the guy's a genius, fact....!

Richard Dunne? Man Citys Player of the Year for the last 4 years?

That's just ridiculous!

No it's not, the guys a Donkey....!

Thats kind of what this was about though, you give me your 10 then....?

redrus

Redrus, i'm interested to know the difference between a match going red and a sit at home watch it on the box, not going anywhere red? Do you mean that match going reds see all the off the ball stuff and that makes their opinion more informed?

Veron looked hopeless on my TV screen, and i'm puzzled as to how seeing him in person he became sublime?