Thai Holidays 2009

Artamus

There's a pinned list of public holidays for 2008 on this forum, but does anyone have, or can provide a "good" link for 2009 holidays?

When I refer to a "good" link I'm refering to best guess estimates for lunar holidays - many sites say "someitme in May/June" etc. which is not a lot of use for planning purposes.

many thanks

Thanks fo the link. The info it contains though is not that much better than most other sites, in that it doesn't give good estimates of lumar holidays. Knowing that Magha Bucha Day is in Feb or March doesn't help that much. Even with a lumar calendar the dates should be knowable within a coupl eof days.

I have lived here for years, and have never found a good explanation of EXACTLY how the lunar-based holidays are calculated. I would really appreciate a link to a website, or a reference to a book, whether in English or Thai. As the original poster says, a reference to a month only doesn't help much - any of us who have been here more than a year or two have already internalized that much.

• 4 weeks later...