Free Music N Movement Playgroup

hereata

Hi my name is Charlie and I am interested in attending a play group with my 14 month old daughter Jasmine. I work M-F and a half day on Saturday, so the only time I could make it would be either Sat afternoon or Sunday.

I am willing to go to either Rama III or Bang Na for play group. Any chance for Sunday?

Hi my name is Charlie and I am interested in attending a play group with my 14 month old daughter Jasmine. I work M-F and a half day on Saturday, so the only time I could make it would be either Sat afternoon or Sunday.

I am willing to go to either Rama III or Bang Na for play group. Any chance for Sunday?

Hi Charlie,

Right now at Rama 3 we're having the playgroup at 4pm-4.30pm. Would be great if you can join us :o Let me know if you can join us this coming Saturday. I'll e-mail you the directions to our place.

As for having it on a Sunday at Rama 3 - we'll haveta ask the others and see if they prefer to have it on a Sunday.

As for Bangna, I'm don't think we can have it on Sat/Sun - my hubby and I will be opening a Language and Music Centre there and we think that there will be more classes on these two days. I am hoping to start some Musikgarten classes in Bangna - do let me know if you're interested in attending Musikgarten classes - take a look at the musikgarten website (www.musikgarten.org) for details.

Atm, the free playgroup in Bangna is confirmed at 10:30am on a weekday. Hope to see you this weekend.

Regards,

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for the reply. My daughter and I will be there on Sat, I sent my email to you via PM. If I remember correctly I think the the Tesco Lotus is on Naratiwat RD???

fyi

I will be coming from downtown and I will be getting off the highway at the Rama III exit.