Ready-made Windows

longball53098

Went over to Global House in Rayong to do some shopping and in the process the wife and I were looking at anything new and we came across these Ready Made windows complete with screens. Not familiar with them but they don't look too bad. Prices varied depending of course on sizes.

Here's a view of the brochure I picked up but that's all I can tell anyone. We were just looking around so I didn't try to ask for any help to learn more. The back side shows maybe a location in CM and Phuket,,,,,factory maybe? No numbers or web site though. Maybe this is an exclusive from Global only?

post-20917-1219491543_thumb.jpg post-20917-1219493170_thumb.jpg

Has anyone seen this window around or have you bought any?

• 4 weeks later...
Went over to Global House in Rayong to do some shopping and in the process the wife and I were looking at anything new and we came across these Ready Made windows complete with screens. Not familiar with them but they don't look too bad. Prices varied depending of course on sizes.

Here's a view of the brochure I picked up but that's all I can tell anyone. We were just looking around so I didn't try to ask for any help to learn more. The back side shows maybe a location in CM and Phuket,,,,,factory maybe? No numbers or web site though. Maybe this is an exclusive from Global only?

post-20917-1219491543_thumb.jpg post-20917-1219493170_thumb.jpg

Has anyone seen this window around or have you bought any?

Hi,

At the bottom of the image is the location in Bkk of the company "TH", Thai-Aust Aluminium Co Ltd, Bkk

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/101379764/W..._Materials.html

with its exact location on an interactive map at 76/34 Charansnidvongs 13,Bkk:

http://www.yellow.co.th/map.php?cst=533895...amp;logomap=off

It supplies all of Asia, or hopes to. Thanks for the lead as I am currently building.