A Little Beefcake

girlx

PS

Models and movie stars are just too bimbo head to me

After a while, you just want to be with the person who never fails to make you smile. :D

Models and movie stars are just a fantasy though not reality. How many 'hot' men do you know who you don't fancy at all? Attraction is way more than model looks. Mr Sabai still tops my list!! Just in case he ever reads this...he he...

Mr. teacup = Reality

Mr. teacup = former fratboy Model

Model = Fantasy (your word)

So the whole relationships in the equation is like this…………Fantasy = Model = Mr. teacup = Reality

Therefore....

FANTASY can become the REALITY too, in my Mr. teacup!

Cheers sister :o

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to add abit on - Rob Schneider

Ok ok …..May be “STUPID” is a too strong word, may be “duh duh look” instead

Just can’t imagine being married to him and as a couple living together,

More like………he has his passions, I have my passions,……we have our passions!

And

I can guaranteed there won’t be too many “WILLING SCENE” between us, esp from ME!

UNLESS is the arranged marriage - u know, the Indian style

Then I must do …what I must do :o

2007_07_vincent%20gallo.jpg

(woah that's big too)

vincent gallo (from buffalo 66) is an example of an imperfect guy i think is hot... not many agree with me though. i saw him on the street in NY once.

Teacup’s review

I don’t know but …….He looks like a stalker or vampire too me, just can’t imagine him picking me up on his shoulder and carry me off toward the sunset…………he’s just look too scary for me!

And Hmm…..

what about with …….same eyes color with a matching shirt, and a “heart shape” locket (on a GUY?)

Could it be that …….he might be good at ONLY for “the sisterhood” party!!? :D

Just me

Bear with me all sisters, it's my weekend guys............nothing else much to do here! :o

Edited by teacup

Eh voila

Patsy^s very sublime views on the beauty of the male species.

Having had a laugh and obviously me being the expert on these sort of thingies.

Feed them, dress them, and point them in the right direction.

And i think sawyer is sex on legs - he is the only reason i watch lost

And i think sawyer is sex on legs - he is the only reason i watch lost

yay! someone else knows what i mean.

haha teacup i agree with your review of that picture- heart shaped locket indeed. i just couldn't find any good pics of him :o

I dont know bout y'all, but he is mine!!!

Sendhil-Emmy07.jpg

Pastycat has asked who this handsome fella is, it's Sendhil Ramamurthy of the American TV series Heroes. I have a weakness for handsome Indian men, and when I first saw him on this series I was lit on fire! He's British with that accent we Yanks adore so much. Handsome man + British accent = Wobbly knees.

One more I must add who has an equally attractive AUSTRALIAN accent would be Hugh Jackman. More rugged and about as masculine as you can get!

Ladies, I'm REALLY enjoying this thread! :o

Whoops, I guess Sendhil is actually American, according to his bio, but he sure has a British accent on the show. Any reasonably attractive man with a beautiful accent makes them that much more attractive, IMO. My hubby has a lovely Thai accent. :o

You yanks and your obsession with the Brit accent. When I am in the states my cousin parades me round like a show pony and makes me recite the alphabet so everyone can go "oooooh". Apparently it is sexy but I can't hear it myself. Everyone knows the sexiest accent is Irish.

Some of my crushes from my teen years, when crushes were a little more serious!

10048177A~River-Phoenix-Posters.jpg

R.I.P

4.jpg

But only until he was about 21 and that baby face still made sense!

Edward_Furlong.jpg

but unfortunately, look at him now!

furlongmd4.jpg

yep a young river phoenix (even in stand by me but hey i was his age when i watched it) was extremely okay. :o

and i was in love with leo in romeo and juliet. i tried to stalk him in LA but couldn't get my dad to drive me around :D. he looks old now though.

WOAH! that edward norton pic just popped up- <deleted>??? er wait, is that edward norton? can't remember the guy's name. he's BIG though.

Edited by girlx

boo hoo... Excuse me ladies

Hmm.....what's happening to our "BEEFCAKE CLUB?........from R-rating to now PG-13?.....I'm totally lost now :o ......just the top half, but no "bottom half" showing anymore?

I had thought ......."BEEFCAKE" = Fantasy = a man that is deadly attractive, ……knows how to work it in the bedroom!!, ……We can fantasied locking them in the storage room and have our evil ways with them!!

We need major restructuring sisters, me think :D

Ok may be I’m just lonely at the moment…..argh! I think I need to go write a paper or take shower or something!!.....oh nevermind :D

GirlX

BIG BANG, sister!!!! ……YAH!!!!

Looking in a slooooow motion…..OMG....your beefcake is breathtaking!.....even to my untrained virgin eyes :o

Even though if it pouring rain outside, I would try to climb dat 5 meter fence not to lose track of him!!……hahah

yeah only you would know what I “yearn” for hehe...............this is definitely heating up....loVE it!!!!

Got another one? :D

Mr teacup is not home for the whole week, got house/computer for myself, but the “general” is just boring -soooo lonelyyyyy

Edited by teacup

ok. hows this for a bit of beefcake then. when i was a tour leader, i had this gorgeous specimen of a man on a trip with me. he was an absolute gentleman and such a lovely guy. all the ladies in the market thought he was tiger woods (go figure).

troy warwell. model for joe boxer.

post-10685-1220948421_thumb.jpg

I present you Adrien Grenier!!

yeah he's cute- i sort of met him through a friend in NY too... it was sad because his (adrien's) best friend had just drowned so it wasn't the best of circumstances.... :o i don't really like entourage much though.

yeah donna, some black guys are pretty hot too.

Edited by girlx

geez this thread is heating up so much, i think most of us will melt.

Btw...teacup, your nik and avatar gives the impression of a demure sweet lady..I think you should request a change to "MAN-EATER" with suitable image! :o

...And, but the looks of girlx's avatar, I think this thread may have had an effect on her too. ..ay caramba!