A Little Beefcake

girlx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From an email titled 'The Most Beautiful Man in the World': his name is Saki Rouva and he has been voted the most beautiful man in the world! Would you vote for him?

no- for some reason that guy creeps me out... i think you're right mssabai it has something to do with his teeth. :o

i remembered someone i wanted to add to this thread the other day, and then i forgot again... hrmmm... coming soon...

He is hot, but 4 things disturb me:

1) the overly long looking front teeth

2) that he has a mullet

3) those speedos make me upchuck a little

4) the fact that I think he made my cocktails on a 1999 trip to Marbella

:o !!!!!!

So funny!!!!!!

Who voted him most beautiful man? ..dont agree also, sorry.

He looks like he knows he is attractive, which is a huge turn off for me. Ok, i know im making generalisations and maybe he is actually a lovely guy, but he just has that look of a guy who would be more into himself that anyone else.

Oh..im so cruel! :S

i gotta be honest and admit that i really dont mind a man in speedo's. i used to swim a lot and most of those blokes had bodies that looked great in them.

but the ones that look like shorts are really not becoming. they just dont seem to hold everything in place.

for those of you who dont like a man in speedo's, i suggest you may have been hanging in the wrong places. ok. the average bloke in pattaya or phuket should really check themselves in the mirror before heading out dressed like that, but there are a lot of blokes who look ok in them. many of them are mr average with not overly muscular bodies, but they still look good.

anyway, i'll grab my coat and get moving now....

i gotta be honest and admit that i really dont mind a man in speedo's. i used to swim a lot and most of those blokes had bodies that looked great in them.

but the ones that look like shorts are really not becoming. they just dont seem to hold everything in place.

for those of you who dont like a man in speedo's, i suggest you may have been hanging in the wrong places. ok. the average bloke in pattaya or phuket should really check themselves in the mirror before heading out dressed like that, but there are a lot of blokes who look ok in them. many of them are mr average with not overly muscular bodies, but they still look good.

anyway, i'll grab my coat and get moving now....

:D pun intended donna? :o