Have A Job,wp And Visa B But How Do I Let My European Gf And Son Stay With Me In Thailand ?

Can someone on ThaiVisa enlighten me considering the following situation.

I am Dutch living and working in Bangkok. I have a job with a Thai company, am on a non-immigrant B and have a Working Permit. So I am secured, my European girlfriend and our son 1 years have come with me and have been living here the past two months on a tourist visa. They are now in their third month and would normally have to leave mid- September. We were planning to get married. What is the best way to go about it to let them stay with me here in Bangkok? Marriage here in Thailand or can I put her as a dependent on my Visa? I make enough money. Or should she go out and get a Non immigrant ED visa (where to get it nearby?). She is in the process in taking over an existing company with the option of getting het own WP but that will take a few months.

So in short: what is the easiest way in letting her and my son stay here, with the littlest trouble?

Any suggestions? :o

I am Dutch living and working in Bangkok. I have a job with a Thai company, am on a non-immigrant B and have a Working Permit. So I am secured, my European girlfriend and our son 1 years have come with me and have been living here the past two months on a tourist visa. They are now in their third month and would normally have to leave mid- September. We were planning to get married. What is the best way to go about it to let them stay with me here in Bangkok? Marriage here in Thailand or can I put her as a dependent on my Visa? I make enough money. Or should she go out and get a Non immigrant ED visa (where to get it nearby?). She is in the process in taking over an existing company with the option of getting het own WP but that will take a few months.

So in short: what is the easiest way in letting her and my son stay here, with the littlest trouble?

Wedding bells are a ringing...

Wedding bells are a ringing...

Mean while, get visa run to the nearest border.that should do for another 1 month...thats the only solution I think for non married couple here...

Once you are married your family will be connected to your Residence Visa the company will do all the paper work.

All you need to give them is there passports and marriage Cert.