Honda Cbr 250 Told Available By Import......

apetley

Hi, I live in Kanachanaburi and have just been into town and bought a new battery for the Phantom.

We got chatting with one of the salesman about the possibility of Honda bringing in a 250 now that Kwak have their Ninja on sale.

He told me that there is a Honda dealer in Samut Prakan who sells the CBR 250 Honda and suggested that if I went and had a look then he would order one for me from the dealer if I liked it. Trouble is he didn't have any contact details for the dealer.

Can anyone help or have you heard of this route to getting a Honda 250 too?

Thanks for reading, Andy.

I guess the dealer was talking about a Honda CBF 250, which some dealers are starting to import from Malaysia. They reasonable good all-round bikes. The Honda CBR250 is last made around 1999 (if memory serve me well).

For some more details about the CBF 250 you can look at Honda CBF 250 It was first believed that the Honda CBF 250 would replace the Honda CBR-150R in Thailand. This could still be happening as Honda is restructuring its whole business in Southeast Asia. Honda is creating a Southeast manufacturing hub and distribution center in Malaysia together with Boon Siew Honda Sdn. Bhd Here the complete story, in Thailand it is said that AP-Honda will concentrate on motorcycles and scooters with a smaller engine, while Honda Motorcycle Thailand will coordinate the import of larger motorcycles.