La Miggy Is Female Afterall :o

MiG16

I thought the red shoes would be ok, if no silver ones because matching would be a bit retro and cute looking. Ive seen a few celebs do the red combo thing. I dont think its THAT bad :D

:)

The real question to be answered is whether you will wear your Gunners Undies or borrow some of SBK's Lil Secret Victoria's to complete the ensemble?

blech. While women have no compunction sharing clothes, we definitely draw the line at underwear. :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SBK - silver shoes would be amazing

but I dont wanna spend 200$ on silver shoes :D

so the options are:

silver bag, copper shoes

silver bag, red shoes

silver bag, black shoes

olive/brownish bag, copper shoes

oh might as well take pics

its not like im doing anything tonight

(tries to shake the question outta her head why bkkjames would know whether or not Arsenal do undies. ermmmm dont wanna go there. even as a fan, I would not have paid attention to them, or sought them out, let alone think about someone wearing them. you really worry me James :))

SBK - silver shoes would be amazing

but I dont wanna spend 200$ on silver shoes :D

so the options are:

silver bag, copper shoes

silver bag, red shoes

silver bag, black shoes

olive/brownish bag, copper shoes

oh might as well take pics

its not like im doing anything tonight

(tries to shake the question outta her head why bkkjames would know whether or not Arsenal do undies. ermmmm dont wanna go there. even as a fan, I would not have paid attention to them, or sought them out, let alone think about someone wearing them. you really worry me James :D)

Hope I'm allowed to step in MiG....?

If you wear the red dress as on the photo:

* red shoes (if they match in color with the red dress; dress and shoes should be tone-in-tone red)

* silver bag; since the silver bag matches with the red and silver shoulder straps of the dress

No black shoes and NOOOOO copper shoes.

2 colors is the maximum you can wear, with an evening/summer dress like you showed on the photo, red and silver

Design is the art of leaving details out (away) :D

But....it's your choice of course :)

EDIT:

I just noticed this post of yours:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/La-Miggy-Fem...90#entry3215590

...of course...if you have the matching tone-in-tone red colors for all three items: Dress + Shoes + Bag, than I would opt for that option since a Lady dressed in one color is a lot more chique than 2 or even more colors which distracts the attention of the total picture:

YOU !

PS: you might want to think of putting a pair of WHITE ORCHIDS in your hair; your hair is black isn't it ? White Orchids will last only a few hours, especially if it's warm. You might want to take 2 pairs and have one -secretly- put on water...to apply it later :D

Tip: don't do one orchid....2 is fine.

You will definitely steal the show in the red dress and the White Orchids!

post-13995-1261486957_thumb.jpg This way of putting the Orchid is incorrect; the Orchids have to be on the side of thehead/hair

post-13995-1261487009_thumb.jpg

Please, if you opt for the Orchids, tell the flower shop to put thin wire around the stems of the Orchid, otherwise they won't hold in your hair.

Look what I found:

http://www.perfect-wedding-day.com/orchid-...structions.html

I used to design silk fashion...that's why :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

<miggy wanders off to check colour of shoes and dress :) >

beautiful orchids by the way

speaking of flowers and dresses, a few years ago I wanted to have a special dress made, but most places I went to wouldnt do it

all I wanted was a string of roses (made of fabrics) going over across one shoulder in a slanting way

you'd imagine its common enough style, but maybe the workmanship to create the roses was too much?

I still dream of such a dress....

and if anyone borrows this idea, I want copyrights!!

........ a few years ago I wanted to have a special dress made, but most places I went to wouldnt do it

all I wanted was a string of roses (made of fabrics) going over across one shoulder in a slanting way

you'd imagine its common enough style, but maybe the workmanship to create the roses was too much?

I still dream of such a dress....

and if anyone borrows this idea, I want copyrights!!

That's because you went to the wrong shops....you should have gone to a first class flower shop who's specialized in silk roses. The very best silk roses are made in China; small and large.

Let me know -PM- and I can try to find a dozen or so (or more) in whatever color and have them sent to you....not free of charge since my wife would have to pay for them :)

A lady who's good in sewing can attach them together (and put some velvet around the "stems") and than have some atelier make you a dress, according to your own design; than attach everything together.

Simple, really.

LaoPo

alright

are you all ready?

I clearly have wayyyyyyyyy too much time on my hands :)

(I spared everyone the red bag with different colour shoes - cos I dont think the red bag works at all)

post-22734-1261488909_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261488950_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261488994_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261489061_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261489082_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261489101_thumb.jpg

alright

are you all ready?

I clearly have wayyyyyyyyy too much time on my hands :)

(I spared everyone the red bag with different colour shoes - cos I dont think the red bag works at all)

:D

serious: why doesn't the red bag work with the dress ? Too much off in color ?

LaoPo

Difficult to see the pictures clear but I think 101757 (red -low heels?-shoes/silver bag) or 758 (silver -high heels?-/silver bag) suits best; but, again: difficult to see.

The bag with the roses is a bit much in my opinion.

LaoPo

thanks Laopo - also for the orchid tips (did you notice the ads on the side of the bridal page though? :D )

the ones you suggested are: red shoes with silver bag, or the copper shoes with silver bag (which you said wont work :D )

Im just making a big deal out of nothing, and really appreciate everyone's time on this. its going to be a small family thing at someone's house.....and I dont even have a date. awwwwwwwww. (no single men to drool at either :) or should I say no single farangs for me to try and rip off? :D )

thanks Laopo - also for the orchid tips (did you notice the ads on the side of the bridal page though? :D )

the ones you suggested are: red shoes with silver bag, or the copper shoes with silver bag (which you said wont work :cheesy: )

Im just making a big deal out of nothing, and really appreciate everyone's time on this. its going to be a small family thing at someone's house.....and I dont even have a date. awwwwwwwww. (no single men to drool at either :) or should I say no single farangs for me to try and rip off? :D )

:D ...yes......difficult to see.... :D ...but maybe it's the white snow light coming from outside :D

hmmmm....yes...I noticed the ads on the side; wonder why they do that on a bridal webpage :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

LaoPo.....see ? it's RED :D

alright

this one just for Laopo

I didnt take a pic with red shoes and red bag, cos I wasnt planning on wearing that

but

I promise, IF you ever take me on a date, Ill make sure Im wearing only one colour :)

post-22734-1261491338_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1261491358_thumb.jpg

awwww thats my outfit sorted then :)

(going minimalist on the accessories I think...perhaps a small pendant necklace) - almost matched myself with a green scarf then I can be the Christmas tree :D

anyone wanna be my date Friday hehe

Merry Christmas everyone!

awwww thats my outfit sorted then :)

(going minimalist on the accessories I think...perhaps a small pendant necklace) - almost matched myself with a green scarf then I can be the Christmas tree :D

anyone wanna be my date Friday hehe

Merry Christmas everyone!

So not that is all sorted, who is your date, Chris de Burgh?

LOL

Im going solo to both the lunch and dinner parties (as a Gemini Im a bit of an extrovert loner :D )

will wear the same dress for both. with how long these things go on for plus travelling time from north of city to south west, prolly straight from one to the next :)

(BUT if I decide to head home to freshen up, then will prolly need another dress :D not sure I should subject fellow TVers to another round of my dress selection process)

while we are on the subject of dresses - a while ago I bought this black one, but now months later I still cant figure what sorta thing to wear it to

its not exactly day dress, but not good enough for a night party. arghhhhh!

if anyone likes the dress, make me an offer :D

post-22734-1261538469_thumb.jpg

crazy thing is - I prolly wont wear that orang-y thing

:)

I really shouldnt waste money like this

was reading an article recently, that said 80% of gifts that we give/receive are unwanted :D so we really end up wasting money on things that the recipient would never use or appreciate.

but you really need to post pics of your Arsenal gear as well!

see earlier posts for Arsenal gear :D

now, am thinking of that blue dress for New Year's eve

(was in the city couple of days earlier, and the party ads by the city says ' wear something blue' - perfect! cos I was already intending to wear this dress....and now Ill blend right in to the crowd :))

so what accessories that will help me stand out a bit? :D do not suggest huge big hats though :D

post-22734-1261996752_thumb.jpg

but you really need to post pics of your Arsenal gear as well!

see earlier posts for Arsenal gear :D

now, am thinking of that blue dress for New Year's eve

(was in the city couple of days earlier, and the party ads by the city says ' wear something blue' - perfect! cos I was already intending to wear this dress....and now Ill blend right in to the crowd :))

so what accessories that will help me stand out a bit? :D do not suggest huge big hats though :D

2nd red dress is the best.

but if you are set on blue, may I suggest something borrowed as an accessory?

already wore that second red dress for Christmas dinner

and James, its for new year's eve. not my wedding :)

already wore that second red dress for Christmas dinner

and James, its for new year's eve. not my wedding :)

well i dont like the blue one to be honest. Go with the retro orange one and pretend you are Beyonce in Austin Powers Gold Member.

We expect a full debrief upon your return. BTW, are you going out before or after the Gunners match on NY's eve?