Looking For A Job Teaching

Aplin

I have just finished private tuition of a 14 and 9 year old in Koh Samui Thailand. I taught them KS2 / KS3 and GCSE work over the course of 9 months in English, Maths and Science.

I am an English male of 21 years and have A-levls in English, Maths, Business and ICT.

I would be interested in job offers from schools or private tutoring, please send me a PM for further discussion.

Marc

Actually, police checks are more commonly asked for getting a visa obtained overseas, if at all. Of course, the most serious international schools would require that, and far more.

But if you have no bachelor's degree, I doubt that A levels count for much for tutoring high school students.

I recall about a year ago, we had a poster on here advertising for somebody to tutor a 9 and 14 year old on one of the islands. She finished by saying she had gotten somebody very well qualified. However, tutoring by a farang in Thailand usually requires a bachelor's degree, and specialization in the subjects being tutored. However, there are always exceptions. Good luck, Marc.