Give Me Some Car Ideas....something Sporty

CarlBkk

If you spend some money up the the 2m budget you could build yourself something approaching with the advantage of it being a new car.

I know the guy who importing Honda Type R and Mugen RR from Japan.

The conversion will cost about 1m for Type R and about 1.5m for Mugen RR

745k + 1m = Type R, 225 hp

2008_honda_civic_type_r_gallery_2008_honda_civic_type_r_image_0101_gallery_image_large.jpg

745k + 1.5m = Mugen RR, 260 hp

800px-Honda_Civic_MugenRR.jpg

Edited by Grant

I'd like to buy something a little different from the norm over here in Bangkok, something that looks good, has some power, but also has back seats big enough for a child seat. Convertible would be nice.

Are you sure you don't mean this Naam?

post-64834-1220231818_thumb.jpg

I'd like to buy something a little different from the norm over here in Bangkok, something that looks good, has some power, but also has back seats big enough for a child seat. Convertible would be nice.

an excellent choice for Bangkok and Thailand in general :o

an excellent choice for Bangkok and Thailand in general :o

this would be the better choice than a plastic car. Easy for parking. Just keep pushing when you feel some resistance

OK, I have on offer my car.

It is powerfull,sporty and a chick magnet if you are interested in that.

Here she is.......................

post-21826-1220442894_thumb.jpg

I only do this as you seem a car fanatic as well.

Let the bidding start.....

:o

OK, I have on offer my car.

It is powerfull,sporty and a chick magnet if you are interested in that.

Here she is.......................

post-21826-1220442894_thumb.jpg

I only do this as you seem a car fanatic as well.

Let the bidding start.....

:D

Definitely a family car Alex, but not so sporty... :o

post-46350-1220444630_thumb.jpg

Here is a great little car that I recommend to anyone. 150 hp, comfortable seating for 4, 6CD Player, yet less than 1,100,000 Baht

We had the car suspension lowered, a Cold Air Ram charger installed, added Mags and an Engine torsion bar. Like driving a sports car.

mazda%20new.jpg

Here is a great little car that I recommend to anyone. 150 hp, comfortable seating for 4, 6CD Player, yet less than 1,100,000 Baht

We had the car suspension lowered, a Cold Air Ram charger installed, added Mags and an Engine torsion bar. Like driving a sports car.

What sort of cold air intake did you get and where from? Did it make any difference to your car? You can also change the header for more HP also:)

How about a Mazda RX-7?

Great chassis and engine, classic styling.

Around a million and a half.

I like the RX-7 as well but it's getting old in the tooth now. Hard to find (maybe impossible to find) one that hasn't been modded up to look like a Fast and Furious car. Can find plenty around the 1m or sub 1m mark.

To the person who said they could buy an M3 for 1.3m Baht, a BMW M3 is not the same as a Mazda 3. In the event that you can find a 2007 BMW M3 in Thailand for 1.3m Baht I'll buy it from you tomorrow and throw in another 100k Baht just because I'm so generous.

I just have test-drive of new Subaru Impreza WRX - 2.5 turbo, 220 hp, AWD

Nice sporty interior and exterior and performance.

2.42m with some gifts, free insurance etc

Decent car but the 220hp version is relatively tame as Scoobies go and in it'll lose value quickly. If you're willing to take the 1m Baht hit in depreciation over the same period, I'd go for a used BMW330 as it has the same amount of seats (which I assume you're looking for), a better image, and is just as quick.

s14 Silvia http://www.cmusedcar.com/car_home_detail.php?car_id=2941

old turbo 3 series http://www.cmusedcar.com/car_home_detail.php?car_id=3005

tons of tuner cars on there as well as some old muscle for dirt cheap. hel_l get a nice muscle car for 100-1300k and then import a ford 302 or Chevy 350 (since you are way under budget with these cars)

You never got into what you want it for. Is it to drive, show off, make girls wet or what.