I'm Curious What You All Do For Work

:o Most are of the con trade. One form or another.

Very few professionals here and time corrupts most the ones that stay on.

Get a good job and make money at home. The world is changing so are opportunities.

Have a good life and see the world first.

:D

But LOS is 'the world', isn't it? Hmmmmm

Doctorate of Audiology, I work in Thailand doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and none of that...

Really mostly consultant type work etc.

Pays the bills...

Some one stated you could live like a king for 50K USD. I would hate to be king of whatever country that would be.

If you think you will live the bling bling life off of 50K, forget about it, stay where you are.

50K will give you money in your wallet at all times, but as soon as you try to buy land (lease) nice home, boat, BMW.... my friend you will find that 50K will not get you much more that a Toyota Camry

Yeah right...a very poor king, in a very poor country....as an example the industry I work in in Thailand, the base salaries are in the order of US$ K125-150 p.a. which are basically comparable with anywhere in the world...seeing as the cost of living is reasonably low in Thailand, you can live very well

A 125K, you can live in America relatively well too, I know I did so. I earn a nice sum in Thailand too, and I don't think I live like a king. I have what we call the basic essentials of the US, a microwave, hot water, a few TVs, cell phones, full tank of gas, etc etc. (Which is defined as living well in Thailand, and defined as the basic essentials in the US)

A king has islands, a king has valleys, a king has servants upon servants.... me... not really.

But yea, 50K would suffice a decent life. But no where near the life of a King, or any movie star etc.