Percentage Of Thai Girls Comfortable With Kissing?

Peter Phuket

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...............................The nick speaks for itself... But you are not a BadboyBrown... you are a MoronboyBrown just tryin to be a bad-boy.....................

sounds more like frank zappas bobby brown ,

bobby brown...always goin'down after enjoying an hour on the tower of power and a golden shower

The first and only Thai Girl I ever went out with told me she had never Kissed a guy before, she was 28 years old... I didn't believe her :o

At the end of our first date I was saying goodnight to her on the main road outside her apartment and I gave her a kiss on the cheek, in public for all to see :D .... talk about a dumb ass and not knowing the right thing to do..... the shock on her face told it all and I realized I had made a big mistake.

The next day I called and apologized for my mistake and embarrassing her.

Months later she told that me that if I had not made that call I would not have got a second date.

After 3 months of dating we had our first kiss....... did she like it ??? a little too much..... she was very aggressive..... I was wondering why I had these little bruise marks around my lips :D

2 months later I am up in Issan doing the big family visit thing ..... when I think no one is watching us I give my gf a quick kiss...... her 9 year old niece sees us and bursts out crying and runs to tell Granny..... she had never seen people kiss before.

Oh!... and I did end up getting married and I still often get those bruise marks :D

Tip: trying kissing without the smell of booze on your breath.....beer is the worst :D

Approximately what percentage of early - mid twenties Thai girls are comfortable with mouth kissing? I made love to one girl in this age group who showed affection to me in all kinds of ways, but refused to kiss.

I thought that the younger generation of Thais didn't have any problem with mouth kissing. I got the feeling that she had limited to no experience in mouth kissing so therefore did not want to try.

Comments?

Some people just have faces that girls don't want to kiss, just live with it. :D Show her downstairs & let her get to work, they are goos at that :o

A bar girl will kiss you OK because she perceives she is being paid to do a job and basically has a perception she can't say no. The same bar girl will become 'Thai Lady' at first opportunity on having opportunity to leave bar work and will then start behaving like 'Thai lady' which I believe does not involve enthusiatic mouth on mouth kissing.

[some people just have faces that girls don't want to kiss, just live with it. :D Show her downstairs & let her get to work, they are goos at that :o

Having a face that looks a cross between Johnny Depp and Antonio Sebato Jnr, I highly doubt I fall into that category! Girls have been telling me I look like one or both of those guys for years now. In High School when that show 21 Jump Street was on, I was extremely popular!

[some people just have faces that girls don't want to kiss, just live with it. :D Show her downstairs & let her get to work, they are goos at that :D

Having a face that looks a cross between Johnny Depp and Antonio Sebato Jnr, I highly doubt I fall into that category! Girls have been telling me I look like one or both of those guys for years now. In High School when that show 21 Jump Street was on, I was extremely popular!

Are you really IammaiC :D

Girls have been telling me I look like one or both of those guys for years now. In High School when that show 21 Jump Street

They only want a free drink :o

i only kiss with a condom on, it's a little hard to breath but it gives me peace of mind

Oh... you should get yourself a deep sea divers outfit... then you can breath AND have peace of mind :o

I am trying to be safe not kinky, have you got one? Isn't it a bit sweaty in this climate?

Never met a thai girl who didn't like a deep french kiss after I taught her...

(but also never put ANYTHING of me in a BG, not even my tongue...)

So it sounds funny to me when somebody tells me his girl doesn't like french kiss.

What a miss it should be to sleep with a girl without thoses kisses...

5 pages and no straight answer!

Peter Phuket, here is the answer.

Mouth kissing is not something the Thais are culturally attuned to.  They do something vaguely similar which has been called Sniff Kissing (don't ask).  So most Thai girls are not confronted with mouth kissing until they get their first Farang boyfriend.  Logically, if you are learning to mouth kiss in your 20's, i'd imagine that you would be less natural at it than the average foreigner.  Also, the older you get, there's a higher probability that your sexual habits are well formed and it is harder for you to associate mouth kissing with something pleasurable.  As you would expect, some people just resist taking on this alien act, while others who are more adventurous would try it.  The degree to which someone will take to mouth kissing and find it pleasurable is therefore highly personal.  I have met Thai girls who just don't do it, while others can't stop kissing like they've just discovered chocolates or something.  I hope this makes sense to you.

To Ravisher, i totally get where you are coming from.  You don't have to lower yourself to argue with the cynical ones.  I can appreciate that while most older men are not attractive to the average young female (some can't pay enough to get laid), there are others who exude a certain magnetism, and cannot seem to fend them off fast enough.  Your artistic side may have a part to do with it.  Artists like Picasso and Matisse had young companions with them all their lives, and I have also met other creative and worldly people of advanced age like architects and writers who have beautiful young nymphs hanging onto them.  Its just the way things are for some men.

i just agree with u, as a Thai girl, i'm not comfort with it.. i can't do it like natural.. lol. My got my fist kiss with a farang guy when i was 29. so, I have to learn more lol..

i just agree with u, as a Thai girl, i'm not comfort with it.. i can't do it like natural.. lol. My got my fist kiss with a farang guy when i was 29. so, I have to learn more lol..

Thank you iChubbyGirl.

See fellas, my hunch was no doubt spot on. Your ad hominem attacks were not necessary and served only to reinforce your own insecurity.

Peter,

Just a realiaty check here.  iChubby Girl is probably a 60 year old gay man from the Midlands with a beer gut who go cropped after arriving in Thailand.  I'm sure "her" post proves your point...really.

Dugdig

oh dugdig, did u really check me? lol. Hey i'm not 60 year old gay man.. if u really wanna prove that i'm real or not... just PM me u will know it..

Nicely said Peter. And so true. IChubbyGirl started kissing late... I guess the guys who "have no problem" are kissing experienced, easy to have girls who started at a young age... or learned from the dozens of farangs that had been there first.

well, that's not good idea.. it's not our Thai nature anyway, and for good thai girl i don't think their parent will let they do that. :o

Peter Phuket,

Well, Peter are you there/here? What do you think? Is iChubbyGirl really Thai? You want to think so...but how can you be sure? Seems like her 'Thai' accent is falling apart a bit. Doesn't seem quite right for a Thai...but...maybe.... You have alway appeared whenever someone posts something disagreeable to you so I'll try to summon you with this:

Peter Phuket licked a lot of pickled puckers.

If Peter Phuket licked a lot of pickled puckers,

Where's the lot of pickled puckers Peter Phuket licked?

This was inspired by Ravisher's name calling....my name is pronounced Duck-Dick hahahahhahahahhaha good one Rav!!!

Peter Phuket,

Well, Peter are you there/here?  What do you think?  Is iChubbyGirl really Thai?  You want to think so...but how can you be sure?  Seems like her 'Thai' accent is falling apart a bit.  Doesn't seem quite right for a Thai...but...maybe.... You have alway appeared whenever someone posts something disagreeable to you so I'll try to summon you with this:

I'm Thai 75 % + Chinese 25%

Haha. You guys are so cruel! The truth is I'm 29 and considered very good looking by both western and asian women. I have been a model in the past etc. I know for fact that this girl did like me as she asked me to sleep with her at her place and did not ask for any money at all. Like I said, she showed affection to me in all kinds of ways except kissing. Seeing as she was the first Thai girl I'd slept with, I'm interested to know if her behaviour was typical or atypical of Thai girls in this age bracket.

Thanks.

Peter – you are obviously a handsome, irresistible hunk. I bet you've had no complaints in the trouser department either, eh ?

I have 2 pieces of advice

1 - Mouthwash & toothbrush

& if that doesn't work

2 - Gold necklace

I believe that with your good looks & my experience - we may sort this out.

Go get her stud