My Tractors

Mali1964

That is a real sweet paint job on your hauler.Looks nice!

Good luck on your hauling adventures!

Hi there Beardog.

The haulage of timber is only tempory until rice harvest starts but its done me good i've lost a few pounds helping out, to many leo's had piled on the weight.

Money wise its not worth much, 1500 on a good day cleared.

Timber mill is 21 kilo's away so to far for the 2/3ton tuk tuks, we buy from them & load on to the Hino, on a good day we have shifted 44 tons net in 2 trips, the worst overload was only 10 tons :o over its plated rate of 22tons gross, crazy Thai's hey, & they really don't worry about it, though i must say it carry's it good i tried the brake's for myself i was amazed that for vacuum hydraulic how good they were.

Happy you took a look

Regards Shaun.

Don't get caught with overload. It is one thing the police are very strict about and the penalties are substancial. 200k+ Baht fines, if the case hits the courts, are not un-common & your truck will be impounded for the duration of the case.

You will propably lose your truck if the police catch you with overload and want to make an issue about it. :o

Be careful. :D

Don't get caught with overload. It is one thing the police are very strict about and the penalties are substancial. 200k+ Baht fines, if the case hits the courts, are not un-common & your truck will be impounded for the duration of the case.

You will propably lose your truck if the police catch you with overload and want to make an issue about it. :o

Be careful. :D

Yeah i'm used to UK laws & enforcement, but in issarn they think everything as a buy out option, give poilce man baht they say, you no worry so much we take care lol. :D

There is one thing 18 km's of the journey is a single dirt track road pritty bad in place's for pot hole's etc, we only do about 2kms on a small b type road but you still never know were the local BIB are.

Anyway thanks for your concern & i didn't know the fine's were so big you've enlightened me. :D

Take care Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...
single dirt track road pritty bad in place's for pot hole's etc

and it'll soon be a dam_n sight worse if you keep sending 32 tonne down it.

Should give you an idea that Thailand is pretty hot on overloading by all the VOSA type weigh stations you see along the main highways. I was suprised & impressed.

Edited by Lancashirelad

single dirt track road pritty bad in place's for pot hole's etc

and it'll soon be a dam_n sight worse if you keep sending 32 tonne down it.

Amazingly its actually improved the road, sort of steam rollered it :o the locals are well happy, money in there pockets from wood sale,s, & a road they can now drive down without breakin their back's. :D