The Infamous Pattaya Ghost Lady

hendrix

From Pattaya Ghost website:

The woman in question referred to by the ghost as “the ghost” actually has an interesting story to tell. Unfortunately she is not able to tell it herself because she has severe brain damage suffered through a former violent encounter with a farang.

A European many Moon’s ago took her and her friend for a short time threesome. I believe he was from Austria or Sweden. Not really sure but the point is he ended up beating the crap out of both woman; killing one of them and leaving “the ghost” in her current state.

I have always wondered how the poor woman could survive the mean streets of Thailand and it was revealed to me that the government of the criminal (whichever country he’s from), who nearly killed her, pays her a month compensation check for the damage he inflicted.

He has since been executed for the murder of her friend and she is left to wander the streets of Pattaya. Normally she can be seen in the Soi 7 and 8 areas talking to herself and generally eliciting stares from those who choose to be less informed.

I pity the poor woman and give her small amounts of cash when I see her but she does have other money held in a local bank account to survive. I suspect she won’t be around very long because if you look closely at her eyes she has hepatitis C.

She is not to blame for her current state. That honor goes to another crazy scumbag who deserves to be drawn and quartered rather than a merciful firing squad.

This lady has been described on many Thai forums as a victim of a western guy. (idiot)

Although it seems that the nationality of the imbecile who did it , and the circumstances vary.

Don't really know about the exact truth of the story, but whatever it may be, I feel sorry for her.

Edited by Boo

This lady has been described on many Thai forums as a victim of a western guy. (idiot)

Although it seems that the nationality of the imbecile who did it , and the circumstances vary.

Don't really know about the exact truth of the story, but whatever it may be, I feel sorry for her.

[/quoteI

I've know her 20 years,she use to hangout near the swagman(tony owner),2and rd near soi #8.Never heard the story about the falang what everyone was told after it happened was she was hammered by a :o group of bar girls for ripping them off.She makes a living by lending money to new Isan bargirls and they always pay her back because she claims to be a witch.She has deteriated rapidly in the last 5 years.Check with Phil at coral reef on soi#8 he know the truth

Seven years ago I use to hang out at a beer bar (beach road/soi eight) next to the Family Mart. Funny I can't remember the name now.

The girls at this bar told me this old girl was involved in a bad motorcycle accident which left her in the condition she is in. According to them, she was very beautiful in her day and never worked the bars but preferred being free lance. They tell me she still thinks she is a beautiful girl.

If you watch her closely, she appears to try and find customers but then forgets why she is talking to them in the first place.

It has been 3 years since I lived in Pattaya, but when I lived there she would always wear clean and different clothes everyday.

In any case, no matter what her fate was that unlucky day, it is truly a sad situation.