Anyone In Pats With A Mac That Is Using Eudora?

1unique

Thanks for that!

Eudora is the best for multiple pop3 accounts and windows. but it doesnt work the same on the mac. hense I am having a massive headache since i got a mac a few days ago :o

I use Microsoft Entourage for my emails with multiple accounts on my Mac. Works really well. I use a Khun Kilen for all our networking, Mac and PC issues. I will send you a PM with his contact numbers. Real nice guy and used him for 12 years now.

Hi Eastcoast, does Entourage let you have a seperate Enterage instance/window for each account? or is it like Outlook you have 1 main window and have to change accounts each time to flip between them? (I dont like that its much nicer when each account is totally seperate. dont forget to send me that PM with the details you were talking about

Thanks!

I use Microsoft Entourage for my emails with multiple accounts on my Mac. Works really well. I use a Khun Kilen for all our networking, Mac and PC issues. I will send you a PM with his contact numbers. Real nice guy and used him for 12 years now.

• 2 months later...

Eudora hasn't been updated for the Mac in 2 years. For this platform it's basically dead.

While I suspect you are one of the many fans of this old workhorse, why don't you try the bundled mail.app? It's more feature rich and actually works.