Eng > Thai Dictionaries For Windows Mobile

scubachild

There is so much excellent web tools available for learning Thai and thanks for everyone who has posted on this forum.

But there is only so much you can do in front of a computer. Many times I am out and about and I need a word or phrase at that moment. Later the need is forgotten. I would love to have a dictionary on my Windows Mobile phone. I have found a few companies offering in this area but none of them seem to have the transliteration for the Thai. So unless you can read Thai you are no better off!

Any suggestions appreciated

There is so much excellent web tools available for learning Thai and thanks for everyone who has posted on this forum.

But there is only so much you can do in front of a computer. Many times I am out and about and I need a word or phrase at that moment. Later the need is forgotten. I would love to have a dictionary on my Windows Mobile phone. I have found a few companies offering in this area but none of them seem to have the transliteration for the Thai. So unless you can read Thai you are no better off!

Any suggestions appreciated

On my phone it does not have transliteration but you can hear the words in Thai or English which is helpful