Los g/f can it work out ?

muay_thai

In fact she tells me a lot about how she doesn't like her job, I mean Nana Plaza's not the nicest of places for a girl to work, she'd much rather be working at the butterfly farm - that I am certain of.

Still she reckons the monies much better at Nana due to tips from "wealthy farang" as she puts it. She reckons the bar tips are very generous if the customer gets good service!

Has she mentioned to you anything about a tattoo ?

hahaha !!! a butterfly farm ? yeah I know a few. They are called MP here in Bangkok

She works in Nana ? but I tought she was not a bar girl from your original post ?  :D

a tattoo ? yeah, all bar girls have one.

Tell us something we don't know already

:o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

I read some of the comments, the original post seemed like an honest guy who with a really high phone bill. I think maybe he should ask for my email list and start all over.

What I need is some advise so you all go to my post on email marriage proposals, recent post, and help me out with my problem. Far as I can see from the photos sent me she has no tatoes, hates guys working at the butterfly farm, has a real trade, making dresses for Katoey's and is thinking marriage soon after she picks me up at the airport. Guy and Gals help!!! This post has 60 replies I have only 16 and most of that was myself.. please talk to me.

Bud